Post a new topic
    3 Replies Latest reply on Sep 14, 2008 6:17 PM by credittalk

Need a loan or a credit card for my business

poolandspa Newbie
      What does your business do?Travel Agency (Destination Weddings,Honeymoons,Vacation Packages)
      How long have you been in business? 2 years
      How much money do you need, and what will you use it for? 5,000.00, working captial. I am looking to expand my travel agency.
      Have you been turned down by a bank for your request? If so, why? I have been turned down due to my personal credit.
      What is your personal credit score?656
        • Re: Need a loan or a credit card for my business
          LUCKIEST Guide
          Need a loan or a credit card for my business, Welcome

Thanks for sharing so much. A Credit Card seems easy to get. At most of the Airports, United has booths looking to give you a credit card. I get a new one every time I wait in Chicago for my flight.

Just moved to Las Vegas from Hawaii. We started a Travel Agency in
          Hawaii and moved it here to Las Vegas with us.
          We just started a pool
          and spa cleaning business here in Las Vegas.
          We are looking for ways to
          grow both business.

Have you developed a Business and Marketing Plan that can help you grow.
          Do you know about SCORE. SCORE is FREE and again can help you grow.

Good luck, LUCKIEST
            Milleisen Scout
            Hi Pool - Your credit score does not seem terrible, so I wouldn't say its hopeless, especially for $5k. Try your local community bank. Without seeing your businesses financials, I can't say for sure that they'll approve you, but they be more willing to listen. If the bank route doesn't work out for you, perhaps you can consider a peer-to-peer lending network (like prosper.com), a home equity loan, or even friends/Family.

You mention you need the loan for working capital to grow your business. Can you elaborate?
              credittalk Wayfarer

I see you have a good credit score have you applied and been rejected for a card? If you need a higher score maybe we can help in as little as 7 to 10 days and also help you apply for the right card. call us at 1(877) 47-Fresh or visit us online at www.fscorponline.com .