Post a new topic
    3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 13, 2008 7:57 AM by LUCKIEST

LOVE Networking

chefstacy Wayfarer

I love to network with all types of businesses/people and never turn down advice,or opinions, anything like that, but i was wondering is there anyway on here that i can find a way to maybe also Network with businesses/people in my State. I mean if we can help each other i think that is the best support for any business. What does everyone think.
      My name is Chef Stacy and i live in Arizona, would love some advice or feed back on what i can do to bring our community or small businesses together to help each other.

Thanks
      Chef Stacy
        • Re: LOVE Networking
          snipperred Scout
          Hi there. Check out my site. I agree and have incorporated the theme into my social network. It's just getting going. I think I just had some members join from your area.
              intechspecial Ranger
              I am do enjoy networking as well. It has been difficult for me to connect on a local level, but I have connected on a world wide level with relative ease.

I really should get out from my Integration Developement Environment more offen, but I love developing websites.
              1 of 1 people found this helpful
              LUCKIEST Guide
              LOVE Networking, Me too.

However I live in New York. Have you tried local Trade Shows, Conventions

Business Breakfasts. Something FREE. Find a local newspaper reporter who will write
              a story about you and what you are doing for the community and include a FREE (something).

It os called Marketing. Get your name and your business out there.

Again, LUCKIEST