Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 10, 2008 10:32 PM by bostdorff

Web solutions redefined

bostdorff Newbie
      I am Co-owner to USAvtours we are a web solution company which offers businesses all the tools they need to have an on-line presence. Including a fully functional customized web site, hosting, e-commrece, admin access, opt-in mailing, content management, SEO services, interactive maps, contact forms with catcha being listed in our business directory, being able to become a memeber to our online business community, and so much more. We have decided with the need for businesses to be online, the struggle of the economy urging consumers to spend and drive less, that we wanted to help those businesses that feel the crunch as well. So we offer our all in one page for less then $1000.00. This way small to medium size businesses can persue the avenue of the web, not only to sell their product, but to get known.{ We also do FULLY customized web design for the companies who wish to have a more elaborate presence, the fee for these sites are negotiated sepretelay form our all in one offers.)

I would love for anyone to check out my site and tell me what you think.

www.usavtours.com

Sincerly
      Bostdorff