Post a new topic
    0 Replies Latest reply on Aug 9, 2008 8:21 AM by beccamutz

NEW Mia Bella Products and IMPROVED Comp Plan

beccamutz Newbie
      Have any of you heard of Scent-Sations? It's located in Wilkes-Barre, PA and their flagship product is the 16 oz. Jar Candle. They have over 100 fragrances now along with other home fragrance products and bath and body products as well.

Although they are only 6 years old, they are debt free and revenues around $15 million per year. If you're like me, you like to know a little bit about a company and management team before wasting your time on any other details.

If any of you are still looking for a home business where you buy the products at wholesale, can set your own retail pricing on the products and pocket the profit, this might be a fit for you. They also offer a fundraising option, so you can approach any number of non-profit organizations or other groups who are out there raising money for their many causes. The real icing on the cake with Scent-Sations is their compensation plan...all available for viewing at your convenience!

I have a new video presentation and also GIVE AWAY a FREE JAR CANDLE every week from my website, so feel free to enter while you're there! Enter as often as you'd like...it's FREE!

Visit www.SoyScents4u.com and I'll even send you some free fragrance samples and and product catalog by mail, so be sure to include your mailing address or email me at becca@mypowerteam.com.

CANDLE SEASON is just around the corner. You can start TODAY!

All the best,

Becca Mutz
      Diamond Team Leader
      Mia Bella Gourmet Candles
      www.SoyScents4u.com
      479-855-2108

We Make Scents - You Make Dollars!