Post a new topic
    0 Replies Latest reply on Aug 9, 2008 12:49 AM by swimshopchina

all china supply,your own factory in china!!

swimshopchina Wayfarer

hello everybody,we are form allchinasupply,we are a diversified international trading entity. With own factories, stable financial reserves and best services, All China Supply wins high reputation in the commercial circles. All China Supply is mainly engaged in garments, electronics, outdoor outfitters products,home and garden,sport goods,etc.With competitive prices , high quality and best services, our products are sold well in European and American market .

We see many people have problem finding real products from China factories. Also many of you don't trust whether your contact is real or not. And some of you already scammed by these faked sellers in China. We can help these wholesalers who like to importing goods from china but avoiding scam the money from them.,you can directly turn to me for sourcing or buy some products form us.10 years experience in supplying goods to other nation,own 10 factorys.
      Responsible for transactions valued over US$ 10 million ,Reliability, quick response time and guaranteed cost reduction .we can assure that we can make deal together and reap some huge profits.
      my friend,china is a good business land for you,please take the chances to do business with us chinese,we can bring you huge profite and share happiness together.you will find surprise when you get the profit when you import goods form us.i am wait for you.

please use small order or so called trail order to test our service.

If anyone like to do business with us,please feel free to send me email allchinasupply@gmail.com .

Thank you