Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 8, 2008 4:33 PM by LUCKIEST

How About A

Milleisen Scout
      It seems that many posts are from people who are looking for services from professionals such as finance, marketing, IT etc. Wouldn't it make sense to create a place somewhere on this forum for those in need to go when they need want to engage a professional?

Professionals could make a checklist of business competencies on their profile, then those in need could view all the professionals that are offering a particular service.

Having a marketplace would eliminate or reduce posts like "I need a loan, who can help", resulting 12 of us to responding with our contact info but not much else to add to the conversation.
        • Re: How About A
          Iwrite Pioneer
          Some of us have been asking for something like this, but nothing yet. It is a good suggestion.
          • Re: How About A
            LUCKIEST Guide
            *How About A*<br /<br />***It seems that many posts are from people who are looking for services from professionals" BUT*
            NOT REAL professionals. They are looking for answers from you and me and

I have suggested many times that a person in business should retain both a professional Lawyer and an Accountant. Also an Insurance Agent.

Depending on where they are from (Part of the country) look in the Yellow Pages.

Just my opinion, LUCKIEST