Post a new topic
    8 Replies Latest reply on Aug 30, 2008 10:05 PM by artistryiii

Start up Money

cowanmichael Newbie
      I have a new business and i need help with start up money
        • Re: Start up Money
          Milleisen Scout
          Can you provide some more details about what you are looking to do? Without any specifics, the best you are going to get are vague responses. Many of us lenders/consultants here on the forum are in the business of obtaining financing and helping get businesses off the ground, but unless you offer some detais, you may end up spinning your wheels.

How much do you need?

What are you going to do with the money?

What evidence will you be able to provide to show your ability to repay?

Do you know your personal credit score?
            Howard Adventurer
            have you considered getting a loan?
                cowanmichael Newbie
                I am starting a women's colthing store. It will feature upscale clothing and i am planning to phase in my line of clothing in year 2or 3. I also have in the plan to do community outreach and job creation. i have been talking to banks and I don't have any collateral so it has been hard to get a loan. I'm in need of 150-280,000 to do a total start-up inventory and space rental. I think this gives a good overview of what i'm trying to do. Can yu help at all??
                    Milleisen Scout

There are plenty of ways to finance a startup above and beyond a traditional business loan, which as you've learned is typically not an option if you are just starting out. I'm not sure whether I'd be able to assist with financing without knowing the specifics, but I'd be interested in learning more. You can visit my website (Milleisen.com) and take a look at my startup consulting services. Situations like your usually require some creative thinking and flexibility on your part in order to get what you want.
                      Milleisen Scout

I'd be happy to try and help. My contact info is on my profile and website.
                    cowanmichael Newbie
                    I am starting a women's colthing store. It will feature upscale clothing and i am planning to phase in my line of clothing in year 2or 3. I also have in the plan to do community outreach and job creation. i have been talking to banks and I don't have any collateral so it has been hard to get a loan. I'm in need of 150-280,000 to do a total start-up inventory and space rental. I think this gives a good overview of what i'm trying to do. Can yu help at all??
                      finsolamerica Newbie
                      Small Business Finance Program

Does your business need funds to grow?

New businesses welcome

Credit Lines available from $100,000 and up

Six to eight week process from start to finish

Personal Credit Requirements – minimum FICO 625

No Financial Statements or Tax Returns Required

Modest initial cost to cover cost of personal credit enhancement,
                      bulk of fees charged after lines are in place

Free Consultation

100% Success Guaranty

Contact us today:

FINANCE SOLUTIONS OF AMERICA, LLC

954-734-9669 or email us at finsolamerica@gmail.com