Post a new topic
    6 Replies Latest reply on Aug 8, 2008 1:04 PM by elochka

representatives

elochka Wayfarer
      What happens when you contact a sales rep from a wholesaler, and what exactly do they do?
        • Re: representatives
          yorkiebarker Newbie
          A sales rep from a wholesaler is someone who is (or should be) knowledgable about the product you are interested in. They should advise you about the company policy for purchasing as a retailer. What products are available to you, the wholesale cost, in what quantity you have to buy in order to get your discount how and when it will be shipped to you. Whith most wholesale companies you will be assigned a personal sales rep for you buisness and you will work with that person. Other companies are so big that you may be dealing with a customer service department.

Personally I like being able to have one certain sells rep. They get to know me and I get to know them, when they understand your business needs they can assist you better.
          Good luck on your endevor. I have an e-commerce buisness and I deal with wholesalers and dropshippers.
          1 of 1 people found this helpful
            LUCKIEST Guide
            representatives

A manufacturers' representatives also known as sales agent, is an individual, sales agency or company that sells a manufacturer's products to wholesale and retail customers.

When a manufacturer hires a manufacturers rep firm, this usually
            means that a contract is signed between the two companies, which
            empower the rep to sell the manufacturer's products as an agent.
            The products are usually ordered directly from the manufacturer, who then pays a sales
            commission to the manufacturers rep firm

Hope this helps, LUCKIEST
            1 of 1 people found this helpful
              elochka Wayfarer
              Is the rep the one who you must "sell" yourself to, and do just manufacturers have reps or do wholesale distributors with many vendors?