Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 8, 2008 1:18 AM by Milleisen

Small Business Loan Consultant - Free Consultation

Milleisen Scout
      Hi, my name is Jason Milleisen. I've recently left one of the biggest banks in the world to become an independant loan consultant. I live and work in New York City and have worked on deals of all types and sizes, from $5K unsecured lines of credit to Multi-Million Dollar commercial mortgages. I have years of experience with small business owners, and can help you obtain the best financing possible.

If you choose to retain my services, I can do the following for you:

- Review your current financing situation with you, then make a recommendation for new financing.

- Review your personal credit report and determine what (if any) factors are negatively impacting your score. I can advise you on how to improve your credit score if it's found to be less than stellar. Please don't confuse me with a sketchy credit repair people, nobody can change negative items unless they are erroneous.

- Review your business financial statements, and determine the likelihood of qualifying for debt. I will conduct a thorough analysis of your financial statements as a bank would do, and I'll be able to proactively address any trends that a lender will want to know about.

- Put together a complete application package, and take it to lenders for approval. I will do all the leg work - finding lenders, submitting applications, and following up until we recieve decision. Consider me a temporary employee who will take the headache out of the loan process.

Please visit www.Milleisen.com, or call me at 631-428-1978 for a free no-obligation consultation