Post a new topic
    7 Replies Latest reply on Dec 14, 2008 6:36 PM by Elite1

Still Need Help!

gov_biz_help Wayfarer
      Ok, so I put the last posting in "Shop Talk" instead of "Community Feedback", but I still need an answer to my question of why my postings are being deleted from the site. It's impossible that they could be deemed "inappropriate" because all they were offering is goverment-sponsored business assistance. Will somebody please answer this?
        • Re: Still Need Help!
          WarrenD Adventurer
          Hello, do you just help businesses in Calif? What type of loan programs do you have for start-ups? Thanks Warren
              gov_biz_help Wayfarer
              WarrenD:

Thanks for your inquiry. Yes, we only work in California, but we are one of hundreds of Small Business Development Centers (SBDCs) in the country. Visit the SBA web site and search for the SBDC near you. If you have problems call us at 213-739-2999.
                  Elite1 Adventurer
                  I have utilized the SBDC in our area. They were very helpful in providing me with all the elements of starting my business. There services are free...like SCORE. Now that my business is up and running, they refer new business owners to me for the services I provide.

Tanya
                  Elite Financial Services, LLC
                LUCKIEST Guide
                Still Need Help! WHAT KIND OF HELP

Tell is more about "goverment-sponsored business assistance"

We seem to be going round and round like the boy who cried wolf!!

There is a box on the lower right marked "report as inappropriate"

LUCKIEST
                  Bridge Navigator
                  What do you mean by government sponsored? Do you work for the federal government?

I is possible it is being marked as spam if you are "advertising" products/services rather than answering questions. I have not seen a specific post so it makes it a little hard to comment.
                      gov_biz_help Wayfarer

Bridge:

What I mean by government sponsored is that we are a 31-year old non-profit that has several state and federal contracts to provide service to the public.

I guess I could understand your comment about "advertising", but isn't that what the "Classified" forum is for? Who doesn't need free business plan help and free counseling? And if my posts are seen as spam, why are they being deleted after being seen by hundreds of members over a month's time?
                      Elite1 Adventurer
                      From what I've heard, the deletion of your posts may simply be due to a trigger word or phrase that you have used that is selected by a computer. Maybe if you review your post and look for something that may me be considered a trigger you could make the necessary changes. Good luck.

Tanya
                      Elite Financial Services, LLC