Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 6, 2008 6:15 AM by ruggyno1

Marketing/Advertising

ruggyno1 Newbie
      Just from following a simple system I am starting to turn my life around and make loads of money. This is not MLM, Referral or Affiliate program. All you need is the e-book. Then after this all the money you handle is what you earn and that is 100% yours. Download your e-book from
      www.lulu.com/content/3356024
        • Re: Marketing/Advertising
          LUCKIEST Guide
          Marketing/Advertising, Welcome

Will check it out. Tell us more. Who are you ruggy?? Where are you??
            • Re: Marketing/Advertising
              ruggyno1 Newbie
              Hi, I didn't quiet get to doing my profile last night. I live in the UK not far from Stratford upon Avon and Warwick. I'm using a system that was used in the print industry, one that I used myself and recently I found that another guy has been using the same system himself on the internet and is doing very well off it. I don't have my own website, I look after other peoples sites with SEO. Anyway I approach a few of my clients and explained what I would like to do, they were happy so here I am now letting people in on the system. You can do this on business or personal websites, all that matters is the popularity of your site because that is what you are pushing. I push my sites high on the search engine results by using the money I have been paid in advance. You still end up with a nice profit even using cash to push your ads.