Post a new topic
    5 Replies Latest reply on Aug 15, 2008 9:48 PM by intechspecial

Do you have a webstore?Promoting Your Store Ideas

violet1985 Newbie
      hi just wanted to start a new thread where we can have promotion ideas all in one place.

I do squidoo, use stumble upon, Digg, Myspace, have emailed all my EB store newsletter customers, fixing to send out postcards to all past customers from paypal, have submitted to
      google, yahoo and msn, and to some directories, I have them written down some where but they say they take anywhere from 6 weeks to 3 months. I'm being very particular about which directories I read somewhere that they should have at least a page rank of 4.

Oh yeah I got those magnetic signs for your vehicle with my website on it , one is on the back of my husbands truck and looks really good, another on the back of my brother-in-laws truck, and one on the side of my car, which is okay, would'nt fit on the back of my little mustang. I have actually seen people looking at them so we'll see.

All these things take a lot of time but I keep on plugging away.

If anyone else has some good ideas that they would like to share please post
        • Re: Do you have a webstore?Promoting Your Store Ideas
          LUCKIEST Guide
          Promoting Your Store Ideas, welcome

Tell us more. Where are you located?? also more about your magnetic signs.

Go to Members page and share some info.

Thanks
            violet1985 Newbie
            I've collect and eidit some ways about promotion website store.

1. If you're launching a new site, or new content, write an introduction and submit it to social bookmarking sites like Digg, Reddit and Netscape. See 23 Top Social Bookmarking sites for more great places to submit your content.
            2. Create a Yahoo Group in the niche your site sits.
            3. Create a MySpace account and use it to publicise your site.
            4. Bookmark your site on Del.icio.us and if you're really keen, add a Del.icio.us button to your homepage.
            5. Create a Technorati account and "claim" your blog.
            6. Submit your site to free, search engine friendly directories. An excellent list can be found at Info Vilesilencer.
            7. Conduct a survey. This is an excellent way to generate offline publicity.
            8. Place a free ad for your company on Gumtree.
            9. Syndicate your site's content by using an RSS feeds.
            10. Submit your RSS feeds to aggregator sites like FeedBurner, Squidoo, Feedboy, Jordomedia, FeedBomb, FeedCat, rssmad, feeddirectory and feedfury. Stolen from DigitalPoint

11.A good supplier can bring more profits to you. A hotsale productions can bring more Traffical and trade.

For example, Friends season 1-10 DVD box set.

Information about original broadcast:
            Air date: September 9, 2004
            Run Time (with commercials): Approx 35 minutes
            Nielsen Rating: 18.6 million viewers

If you have a online store, you can try to sell this crazy sale DVD box set. And we can offer some details pics to you.

And this DVD boxset is new arrival,the weight is only 2KG, much less than before.
              intechspecial Ranger
              I will most certainly promote my "web store".

My "webstore" is a simple format where I offer my free web development services.

Do not believe me? Check out the site and click on the portfolio tab.

Imagine that, a webstore where almost everything is free!

http://www.freeits.net Free Web Development
                LUCKIEST Guide

Last Monday August 11, The Wall Street Journal had a article

"How to Create A Successful Web Site For Nothing"

It might help you, LUCKIEST