Post a new topic
    5 Replies Latest reply on Sep 2, 2008 11:11 AM by Adducent

Learn How To Buy A Business Without Using Your Own Money

Tracker

IMPORTANT UPDATE 8/2/08 - Great News!

Our book "No Money? No Problem! Learn How To Buy A Good Business Without Using Your Own Money" (ISBN 978-0-9777884-0-8, Library of Congress Control Number 2008904983) has been published and will be available for purchase via Amazon later this month (should be by 8/15 though Amazon may not have catalogued in their "search" feature until the end of the month).

Pre-ordering is available directly from us and "early-bird" orders get a $30 discount on the book and immediate download of the digital version (including the business buyer tool-kit).

We will personally ship all "early-bird" orders and inclosed will be a gift certificate for a free one hour consulting call with Dennis Lowery to discuss the book and your interest in buying a business using that methodology).

Call Dennis Lowery at 904-223-0355 or email him at DMLowery@Adducent.TV for more information on how to take advantage of this special "Early-Bird Offer".
        • Re: Learn How To Buy A Business Without Using Your Own Money
          Tracker
          Details on the book can be found at:

http://www.adducent.tv

http://www.adducent.tv/how-to-buy-a-good-
          business-without-using-your-own-money
            Tracker

Here's a link to the Table of Contents of the book:

http://www.adducent.tv/documents/NMNP-TOC
            v.080625.pdf

Unsolicited email from a recent buyer of the book:
            <hr />
            To: Dennis Lowery
            Subject: RE: LBO book & materials

Dennis,

I got it, but there is a downside ... I feel like I RIPPED YOU OFF!

WOW, is all I can say. Dennis, even if you raised the price to $500, you're GIVING IT AWAY! I was skimming the materials as I do with all ebooks before I get started and that alone overwhelmed me. I can't believe my eyes Dennis. If I can't buy a business, it's not because it cannot be done, it's because I was to lazy to go out and do it!

Talk to you soon Dennis, I got a lot of work to do!
            (Feel free to use my words as a testimonial on your website)

With regards,
            Ron Hitson (former business broker)
            Chicago,IL

PS.- I've read the course twice already. It's well written. It's very easy to understand.
            <hr />

Here are some highlights from what's in the book:

1. How to find the right business to buy (including the best way to use the Internet for your searches)
            2. How to communicate with the business owners (including how to work with business brokers)
            3. How to analyze the business (step-by-step what to look for to make sure it is the right deal for you)
            4. How to structure the deal (take your analysis and determine what the business can do to help you buy it)
            5. How to finance the deal (including sources of funding)
            6. How to negotiate the deal (how to present your self, what to say and how to act)
            7. How to conduct your due diligence (check list of the VERY IMPORTANT questions you must get answers to)
            8. How to close the deal (important tips to get a smooth closing)
            9. How to raise money for your business (a simple and proven way approved by the SEC)
            10. How to establish your own exit-strategy (plan for this ... many business owners fail to and regret it later)

AND this includes our Business Buyers Deal Tool-kit. Here is what you get in it:

1. Sources of funding for your deals and guidance on how to find hundreds more
            2. Deal Review Worksheets to help you analyze the businesses you are looking at (Excel template)
            3. Email templates and phone scripts to guide you on how to communicate with business owners and brokers
            4. A Business Buyer brochure template for you to use with business sellers and broker's (Publisher template)
            5. A Business Highlights Form for business owners to fill out to give you information on the business (Word)
            6. A Directory of Business Buyers & Investors - by Industry Interest
            7. A Directory of 1,274 Private Equity Investors & Funds
            8. A Sample Non-Disclosure Agreement for your use
            9. A Sample Contact Letter for you to send to Lenders & Funding Sources for your deals
            10. A Sample Letter of Intent to use with business owners
            11. A Template for Pro Forma Financial projections for use with your deals
              Tracker

If you haven't done it yet - email DMLowery@Adducent.TV (with your name and email address) or call him at 904-223-0355 to receive more information and the first 126 pages of "No Money? No Problem! Learn How To Buy A Good Business Without Using Your Own Money" for FREE!

http://www.adducent.tv/how-to-buy-a-good-business-without-using-your-own-money

Adducent, Inc.
              www.Adducent.TV
                Tracker
                NOW AVAILABLE AT WWW.AMAZON.COM

You can find the book "No Money? No Problem! Learn How To Buy A Good Business Without Using Your Own Money" at Amazon.com. Search by title or author name (Dennis Lowery).

More information on the book can be found at www.Adducent.TV.
                  Tracker

The eBook & Business-Buyer Tool-Kit Package is now available for only $43.50!

Visit our site at:

http://www.adducent.tv/ or go to this page of our site:

http://www.adducent.tv/ebook-plus-business-buyer-tool-kit-package-buy-a-business-without-using-your-own-money

Click The Buy Now Button and for $43.50 you will have this great information (digital version of the book & tool-kit) in your hands in minutes! Then when you are ready you can order a hard-copy of the book for the balance of $63.50 (see more on this below).

When you are ready to order the hard-copy all you have to do is to forward your payment receipt for the digital version to Dennis Lowery and tell him you want to order the hard-copy. He will email you a reply confirming your order of the hard-copy along with payment instructions.

Contact Dennis Lowery at 904-223-0355 or via email if you have any questions on the above.

----- RECENT FEEDBACK FROM A BUYER OF THE BOOK -----

Sent: Monday, September 01, 2008 10:42 AM
                  To: Dennis Lowery
                  Subject: RE: Early-Bird book order

Hi Dennis,

You are such a fabulous resource! The $97* is the best money that I have spent in my entire life! I have had the opportunity to read the book in its entirety. I want to let you know that I thoroughly enjoyed the book and gained a lot of valuable information.

Thanks,
                  N.B.
                  North Carolina

• Note from Dennis Lowery - NB (name witheld by their request) took advantage of our special "early-bird" offer and ordered the book and tool-kit at a special price of $97.

<hr />