Post a new topic
    3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 1, 2008 11:46 AM by inkitup

Need help funding new small business

Junkiethreads Newbie
      Myself and a friend of mine just started a small business back in June. We are a online retail clothing co with our own custom designs and name brand, something like Hurley or Affliction. We would like to expand our product line a bit, but don't have the funds necessary and wanted to know if there are small business grants or loans we can get. Only looking for $3000-$5000.

Any help is appreciated, Thanks.
        • Re: Need help funding new small business
          LUCKIEST Guide
          Need help funding new small business, Welcome

Tell me more. Who are you?? Where are you?? How do I get in touch with you??

Do you have a Business Name?? How about a Federal I D Number??

Good luck, LUCKIEST
          1 of 1 people found this helpful
              Junkiethreads Newbie
              Our name is Junkie Threads, we have a fed id number, bus lic, tax lic. My name is Ryan and you can reach me at junkiethreads@hotmail.com. Last night we recieved an email saying that the house we are currently renting is in foreclosure and the bidding starts today. I will be busy this weekend looking for another place to live unfortunately so i'll try to respond to you as soon as I can. Thanks
                inkitup Newbie
                Hi there.

We, my wife & I with our 6 kids, own a small discount ink & toner cartridge business here in Florida. We remanufacture most of the ink cartridges our selves. We have our LLC, Fed ID, resale cert, and have been in business 3 yrs. My wife is listed as 51% owner to help qualify for minority/womens business loans/grants etc. We currently run this on the weekends at a local indoor fleamarket and on Ebay & Amazon. Our sales will reach 100k this year.

We are interested in taking this business to the next level, our own retail location with our own website along with our Ebay & Amazon stores. However, in order to do this, we need capitol that we just don't have at this time. We have searched for funding, without using our personal SS#, but to no avail.

If you could provide us with more info, it would be greatly appreciated.

Fred&Bobbie
                Ink It Up 4 Less, LLC
                inkitup4less@verizon.net