Post a new topic
    0 Replies Latest reply on Jul 31, 2008 9:25 PM by moneyman

Want to start a home based business with a residual income?

moneyman Newbie
      If you are looking to make a residual income this may be a good opportunity for you. If you are looking for a great health plan this may also be for you. If you want to do this from the comfort of your home than this may be the greatest opportunity that you could have.

I am very honest and open about what this is and how great it is. It is a MLM company, but so are organizations like Avon and they make millions a year. I to be truthful have allready made $1300 and in just 6 days. This is an opportunity that was shown to me by my boss who owns a 4 million dollar a year commercial kitchen design company. Now with that said he didnt need to be doing this as he is very succesfull. That is why when he mentioned it to me I listened.

Startup is very low, and it utilizes a proprietary software to save people time and money.

This is not a scam, I was very nervous when I first started 5 days ago, but they cut me a check and it showed up today, hence my excitement. I feel this is very doable for anyone. I am just a CAD Drafter by profession but am really making a growing income with this opportunity.

If you are curious check it out at www.shawnessyhendren.worldventures.biz Click on the #1 button to get the website rolling. I know you all hear extravagent claims daily but I am sincere about this.

Also to get an idea on the scope of the industry you can check out www.gumballpresentation.com

If you would like to talk to me about this please do so