Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 4, 2008 2:14 PM by goliver

Start-up Capital needed for IT/Software Company

goliver Newbie

GPS Sports, Inc. is a Florida Based Information Technology and Software Company that is in the process of designing several software applications as well as an innovative computer chip that will capture sports data manually and automatically with the use of GPS technology. We are seeking between 2 & 4 million dollars in start-up and operating capital in order to fulfill several large conditional contracts. Take a look at our website: http://www.gpssports.net/ and if you would like a live presentation please contact us at the following:

goliver@gpssports.net or

msteplight@gpssports.net
        • Re: Start-up Capital needed for IT/Software Company
          LUCKIEST Guide
          Start-up Capital needed for IT/Software Company, Welcome

Will take a look at your web site. How long have you been in business??

Have you developed a Business and Marketing Plan that I can read??
          A Bus Plan is one of the first items an investor or lender will want to see.

LUCKIEST
            • Re: Start-up Capital needed for IT/Software Company
              goliver Newbie

GPS Sports, Inc. is a Florida Based Information Technology and Software Corporation. We have developed four concepts in the sporting arena that effects all sports, those concepts are:

• Software Design and Production
              • Gaming and Entertainment or Edutainment
              • Medical/Safety Applications
              • GPS Tracking Systems

We have fused all four concepts together in order to complete our intellectual properties. Our systems are quite unique and will change the entire sporting industry. I can forward our executive summary along with a handout in order for you to get a better understanding of what we do. We also have a live presentation that would give you a complete understanding of our concepts and our future applications. I can ge reached via e-mail @ goliver@gpssports.net or via phone at 407-756-8313. Thank you for your interest.