Post a new topic
    0 Replies Latest reply on Jul 31, 2008 3:22 PM by liviacaudell

Need funding for my wholesale/retail business.

liviacaudell Newbie
      Hello! My name is Livia Caudell. I am a female Entrepreneur starting my own business in wholesale buying and selling to wholesale/retail markets. I own two companies presently named At The Dock, LLC and At The Dock Liquidators, INC. Both which have been elected to S- Corps. I have the entire business accounts set up with banking and the beginning of a credit line set up, Accountant retained, Attorney retained, all documents of non disclosure, and operating agreements , etc. I have applied for all appropriate licensees to operate the business's with, and have received them. All legal issues and requirements in the State of
      Florida are properly filed and documented with the appropriate State government offices.

I am in the process of raising working and start up Capitals to purchase imported items, to wholesale to marketers, and flea market wholesale buyers, and I have arranged contacts to supply me with a wide array of products and dry goods. Also we are arranging factory direct prices here in the US. To raise this capital, I am presently searching for hard money with a legal return in profits to said lenders. I am willing to provide any such lender with a great return on their investment.

If anyone is interested in making some great return on their money, please feel free to call or email me. (239) 699-3367