Post a new topic
    0 Replies Latest reply on Jul 30, 2008 3:10 PM by PhilippKnoll

Let them scratch your back

PhilippKnoll Wayfarer
      I found a neat tool you could use for your website. It is called ScratchBack.
      What it does is allowing your website visitors, who hopefully value what you have to offer, to tip you for your effort. You will end up feeling pretty good about yourself and make a few extra dollars.

This is a really nice way for your visitors to show appreciation for what you are doing.

All it takes to get started is to sign up for this free service! You will create a widget and include it into your website. Your visitors will get a link to point to their own or any other site they wish to promote in return.

It is simply a nice tool for your website giving you the chance to earn some money!
      What you need to do is to value these small signs of appreciation.

Check out my article about ScratchBack at www.philippknoll.com/let-them-scratch-your-back .
      You can even test this feature at my site. :)

Let me know what you think about ScratchBack. If you plan to include it into your website let me know how you are doing and provide the link by sending me an email using my website's contact form. I am considering to write an article about your TopSpot results.

Greetings,
      Philipp Knoll

P.S.
      If you want to support my blog contest consider subscribing to my RSS FEED by email. You will find an article about the contest at my blog.

P.P.S.
      I am not a ScratchBack affiliate. There is no affiliate programm. I am telling you about ScratchBack because I believe that it is fun to use on your site.

I posted this before. For some reason my post ended up in the wrong forum category. Did any of you ever encounter such a problem. There seems to be something wrong with the feature allowing you to insert text written in word as well.