Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 4, 2008 8:58 AM by your_web_guy

Web development business plan

mango18 Wayfarer
      I'm building a web development business plan and I'm starting to think about the marketing end of it. That is, in order to get my business up and running, I'm going to have to market myself. So I've got questions:

What kind of agencies should I be looking for?
      What's the most cost effective way to marketing myself?
      How can I research marketing agents to see who's got the best success records?

Does anybody have any good answers to these questions, or just addition advice?
        • Re: Web development business plan
          LUCKIEST Guide
          Web development business plan,

I am a SCORE Counselor. SCORE is FREE

SCORE can help you develop both a Business and a Marketing Plan, FREE.

To answer your questions, we need to know more about you and your business.

Good luck, LUCKIEST
          • Re: Web development business plan
            your_web_guy Adventurer

I can personally vouch for SCORE... they are wonderful and chauk full of good advice. I owe alot of my success to them and their advice.

on a separate note... (i am assuming that you are createing a web development company that needs a business plan rather than a business plan for developing your website) check out networking groups in your area - usually the chambers of commerce will have groups which meet bimonthly and are very productive especially if your demographic is business to business. There are also BNI's (which i dont like) and other groups like one we have in the DFW metroplex called Rise and Shine . Do a search to find others in your area, you will not be dissapointed.