Post a new topic
    3 Replies Latest reply on Jul 30, 2008 9:15 AM by MnlyTechnlgy

Looking to start....

chefstacy Wayfarer
      Hi I am Stacy. I recently started my own business in Buckeye Arizona, Yes its way out here but its a great business, what i am looking for is to get a networking group of many different businesses in Arizona. I think Networking and learning about what other small businesses need to strive is a great part of a community trying to work together. So if anyone would like to join one or help me get one together i would love to hear from you. I believe all small business owners/family supporters should stick together, Hope to hear from you take care for now.

Comfort Zone Personal Chef Services
      Savor your comfort level
      www.chefcomfort.com
      chefstacy@chefcomfort.com
        • Re: Looking to start....
          LUCKIEST Guide
          Looking to start...., Welcome Stacy

Nice to know that you are a Personal Chef in Arizona, and looking for to get a networking group of many different businesses in Arizona.

I am a SCORE Counselor in New York and would like to help. You can email me at "pdeig@juno.com"

Good luck, LUCKIEST
            BizBurrito Wayfarer
            Hi ChefStacy,

First, I wanted to let Luckiest know what a great service SCORE provides. You guys are terrific!

Second, I wanted to invite you to use my website (www.businessburrito.com) as a resource as you grow your small business. It's got tons of great, free, information on it - everything from advertising and marketing advice (I'm a 25-year veteran ad exec) to business leadership to how to write a business plan. It just went live about a month ago, so I'm still adding content.

Anyway, good luck! Arizona is a great state!

Regards,
            BusinessBurrito
            www.businessburrito.com
              MnlyTechnlgy Adventurer
              chefstacy: I created my networking site at Ning.com It's free and you can create it to be as elaborate or plain as you want it ...

Hope this helps.

Deb L