Post a new topic
    4 Replies Latest reply on Jul 27, 2008 8:33 PM by HumanArrow

People in Need of Free Graphic Design

ToniM25 Wayfarer
      I am looking for business owners that want to have some fresh new marketing created for them at no cost.
      I can help you with designs for logos, business cards, brochures, fliers, etc. I do not work on websites but
      I can create web ready graphics that you can have someone put on your website for you.
      Visit http://www.graphicdesigns4you.com and fill out a design request form so I can help you grow your business with new ideas.
        • Re: People in Need of Free Graphic Design
          LUCKIEST Guide
          People in Need of Free Graphic Design

Thanks
            HumanArrow Adventurer
            That is a great offer. Let me know of you need help with your marketing efforts.

Human Arrow
            Directing Traffic To Your Business!
                whalteva Wayfarer
                Hi human arrow, can you provide more details of what your company does?

Thanks
                    HumanArrow Adventurer
                    Human Arrows is a target marketing company offering an alternative form of advertising that draws attention to businesses. We provide a unique proactive process through which a client can promote their business by directing customers to where that product or service can be found.

Human Arrow proactively delivers its clients' promotional messages in a manner that results in immediate customer action. We strategically position our associates in areas where we can target a large population of people. You can find us in areas such as high traffic intersections, downtown, conventions and stadiums. We target thousands by using large arrow shaped signs to display your advertisement or sales event.

We can help draw traffic to retailers, restaurants, real estate companies and websites. In addition, Human Arrow serves as an extension to your marketing efforts by working closely with your marketing team or advertising agency. Our goal is to increase customer traffic and build brand awareness by targeting the customers that are closest to your business.

Please feel free to visit our website humanarrow.com. Currently, we are serving the greater Chicago and Milwaukee areas.

Human Arrow
                    Directing Traffic To Your Business!