Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 25, 2008 3:11 PM by blanketedwith

Loan needed to expand business- need $150k

blanketedwith Newbie
      We are a licensed daycare that is doing something right. Our spots are all full and we have a very large waiting list. We have found a building that would allow us to increase our customer base, however; do not have the personal funds to put up ourselves. The building is $85k, but is surrounded by 2.5 acres of undeveloped property- all zoned commercial. The property is an additional $60k and would allow us to expand again in the future without having to relocate. We do have a business plan, an employee and we pay all taxes, etc. as we should.

I have received info on companies that can get me the loan (so they say), but I have to pay $1500+ to 'establish' my business credit portfolio and after 90 days, will get me a loan. I am not after paying someone for information. I am after a loan secured by the property and real estate. Any appropriate information would be helpful. Thank you.
        • Re: Loan needed to expand business- need $150k
          LUCKIEST Guide
          *Loan needed to expand business, Welcome and Smart.*<br /<br />***I have received info on companies that can get me the loan but I have to pay $1500+ to 'establish'*
          *my business credit
          portfolio and after 90 days, will get me a loan.*
          *I am not after paying
          someone for information."*<br /<br />Tell me more. Where are you located?? Can I read your Business Plan??

I am a SCORE Counselor. Do you know about SCORE?? SCORE is FREE.

Good luck, LUCKIEST
            • Re: Loan needed to expand business- need $150k
              blanketedwith Newbie
              I am in Mishawaka, IN. I can fax you my business plan- I have it loaded into a print shop program for presentation purposes.

I am familiar with score- they directed me to the SBA website and had me review that info. I have completed several online courses SBA offers on loan proposals, business planning, etc. I have not sat down and talked with an officer, though.