Post a new topic
    10 Replies Latest reply on Jul 24, 2008 3:58 PM by mademan24

Answer to the Question if these post gets funded here

WarrenD Adventurer
      First I'll let you know a little about my posts. The first post I had a post about the Patriot Express Loan from the SBA, because I'm looking for a 25K start-up loan for working capital. Got some good advice, but nothing panned out. So I decided to look for an investor of 15K for 6 mos. abd a rate of return of 25K. Got some more advice and so far no inquiries. This is also what I got from these post, 4 posts from companies from the Uk, that the first time I question the legitimatecy of there company they disappear, and then I got 2 companies that want to charge me a $500 application fee with a percentage of the loan if I get it, or the company that wants to charge me some ridiculous amount to build my business credit (yes it is important and I'm working on it), but the ones that get me is the ones that say ask your family, and friends. I'm 48 yrs. old, don't you think If I could get it from them I would be on this site. Don't get me wrong now that I've been on this site I've found interesting, and educating post. Yes I will keep trying to either find a start-up business loan, or an investor because I'll find that person, or financial institution that will realize that my company will be a small risk, and or a good investment. So for several of you askimg how' the funding going, theres 1 answer. Have a Great Day!!! Warren
        • Re: Answer to the Question if these post gets funded here
          Iwrite Pioneer
          I am so sorry my comments bother you so much that you felt it necessary to post yet again about it. The advice on here is free, take it or leave it. I was trying to help but apparently there are pride or ego issues that I stepped on, and I am sorry you are still angry or upset or whatever you are.

You are right, I was wrong. I attempted to hurt you by offering advice unlike those who would take your money and leave you in an even worse position.

Seriously, you are more upset with me than the people trying to steal from you?!!

Once again, I am sorry I offended you more than the people trying to steal from you.

Good luck.
          1 of 1 people found this helpful
              LUCKIEST Guide
              Answer to the Question if these post gets funded here,

Iwrite, YOU ARE NOT WRONG. If any thing we are education people on getting loans.
              Some of your comments are informative. So are mine. We can not and should not make everybody happy.
              As I said in the past, YES i will consider making CERTAIN loans to CERTAIN people in CERTAIN locations.
              There is NO GUARANTEES in Life, and YES Sometimes LIFE is a GAMBLE, BUT i want the odds on my side.
              Take care, Stop apologizing and keep on writing

LUCKIEST
                  Iwrite Pioneer
                  Luckiest,

I appreciate the support but I wanted to be clear about my intentions. I meant no harm and apologizing cost me nothing. I can be wrong.

A side bar to all of this is that last night I asked a friend for some help with my business and she has volunteered $10,000+ time at her recording studio to create radio spots for my agency. Asking people you know really does help or at least for me.
                  1 of 1 people found this helpful
                    WarrenD Adventurer
                    Easy Lucky, I apologized to Iwrite the post was not about her, or aimed at her. I seen alot of people wondering what happens to the posts after there made. I do enjoy the advice given on this site. Trust me I know this site is not to get funding, but more for advice. Lucky I've been on my own since I was 17, quit school, joined the military, and do not expect anybody to give me a hand up in this world. I've worked hard, and will not stop until I succeed.So don't preach to me about life and no garantees. Once again Iwrite I apologize to you if you thought it was about you.
                        mademan24 Adventurer
                        I am suprised Luckiest did not offer to fund your opportunity. He usually offers to fund everyone's opportunity. cough cough....

Cheers,

T.Michael
                            LUCKIEST Guide
                            Thanks T, But I will write and or talk to most anybody about Funding, Business Plans and SCORE.

HOWEVER, As I have said in prior posts, I am NOT a Bank, a Bankers or a Funder.

YES I can pick and choose where I want to invest. It is usually by Subject, Location, and knowing a lot more than
                            what goes on these posting.

But thanks for thinking about me. LUCKIEST
                              LUCKIEST Guide
                              T, Another Question

You are T.Michael and do consulting for
                              start-ups business ventures, and existing businesses.
                              If you have
                              any particular questions please do not hesitate to ask me. Have a
                              great day !!

Yes my particular questions is where are you, like City and State??
                              How do I reach out to you. My email address is "pdeig@juno.com"

Thanks L
                                  WarrenD Adventurer
                                  Lucky I have had the honor of talking with T, and when the oppurtunity is right I will be glad to work with T. He was very insightful, honest, and gave me some good advice. Lucky so if you go on vacation, I'll be glad to take over for you, while your gone. Here it goes Score, Score, Score!!!! Warren
                                    mademan24 Adventurer
                                    Luckiest ---With all due respect, I do not create the "illusion" that I am some type angel investor to anyone here posting here on this forum. I have engaged in many conversions with some of the people here on the forum and offered various business solutions and strategies to help point this people in the right direction or just to give them advice on their particular situation. I have been in involved in freelance business consulting since 1996 with a strong emphasis on the restaurant/bar industry and marketing. In addition, I am located in San Diego, California. I have been here for 16 years.If you are serious about reaching out, that opportunity is available anytime. SCORE is a great resource and nobody here is knocking that however when you create the "illusion" that you are some type of angel investor and ask people for various information pertaining to their businesses and then fail to even respond back to them, that creates a bad taste in these people's mouth.I do agree that one has the right to pick and choose which ventures to partake in or not, however it is pretty easy to say that I have not interest in your project. Warren G -- I appreciate your kind words and thank-you very much.

Cheers,

T. Michael

619-518-9985
                              WarrenD Adventurer
                              Sorry, the comment about asking family, or friends comes from alot of people not just you. I apologize if you think the post was for you, everybody says they see the post and never sees,or hears what happens to it afterwards. So I Let people know what happened on my posts. For instance you know of all the talk about business plans on this site, but no one has asked to see mine. I know they are very important, isn't that saying something. Sorry again if you think it was aimed towards you it wasn't Have a nice day!! Warren P.S.See I can be nice, I said have a nice day!!LOL