Post a new topic
    18 Replies Latest reply on Mar 8, 2010 5:09 AM by Insearch

Travel and earn  money make a living living!!

Ramon25 Wayfarer

If you like to travel wouldint it be nice to earn money at the same time. well I do and its so much fun i can show you how you don't need any experiance whats so ever the only thing you need is to love to travel and have fun. You might think i like to travel but i dont want to travel all the time well this is the good part you pick where you want to travel and when you want to travel. I know it sounds to good to be true but its true what they say seing is beliving so i show it to you . I tell you something about the travel industry its a 6 trillion dollar industry the top earning industry should i keep going really ok well i dont think i need to say more but if you do have questions just send me a message and not only do you travel and earn money their is so much benifits
        • Re: Travel and earn  money make a living living!!
          LUCKIEST Guide
          Travel and earn money, Sounds good

Where are you?? Say more. Tell me how do I get in touch with you??

Where do I send the message to??
            ceesiren Newbie
            You wouldn't happen to be someone trying to MLM people into the YTB network, would you?
            If you are, you really should look at legitimate host agencies to work for... your commissions would be much higher and your credibility as a travel professional would be much greater. YTB is more about selling the "business opportunity" of becoming a travel agent than it is about BEING a travel agent and that's unfortunate. With hard work and diligence you really can make decent money in travel, but YTB is not the best venue for this.

If you are not selling YTB, I apologize for bringing it up.
                Ramon25 Wayfarer

not at all I am not from YTB and yeah i heard of them they are money hungry all they want is to make money they don't really want to help people. speaking of commition we get 50% commiton of every thing booked on travel our company is the best of the best . our company is mainly to help each other out help families get the best vacation for the lowest price. we also donate alot of money to charities even thoe our company is just going for their third year we are blowing up we are growing so rapidly that its crazy i heard about it from a friend of mine and my friend matt is making enough to cover his bills car house cell phone and on top of that he has extra money and he has only done this for over a year crazy huh well he is showing me how to do the same thing i know you might be like this is to dam good to be true but when i show you will be amaized. like i said where are brand new company a little over 3 years so you probly havent heard of us but any ways it wouldint hurt to take a look at it it . a little summery of what we do have fun go on trips help people talk to people meet new people and have fun I can't belive i get paid to do this
                    ceesiren Newbie
                    When you say you get 50% commission on everything booked, do you mean 50% of the commission the supplier (cruise or tour company) pays? Because with legitimate host agencies you generally make at least 70% of the commission and often 80% or more, plus you get a lot of support and help. And these agencies generally cost NOTHING to sign up with (or nearly nothing, depending on whether they offer a lot of added customized training) and little to nothing in monthly charges unless they give you a consumer website of your own with your own company name on it... and even then it generally costs only $20-50/mo.
                      tcarney3music Newbie
                      Trying to get the information on Travel and earn money make a living living! Could you please give me an email. tcarney3@gamil.com or call me @ 917.353.8570
                      Thank You/
                  • Alex
                    Alexrz Newbie

Hi,

I was reading your thread and would like to know what your speaking about in regards to the travel business?
                      • Re: Alex
                        Ramon25 Wayfarer
                        well what i am talking about is a home base business wich is a travel. I was just talking how easy this industry is and how much money is made its accually a 6 trillion dollar industry the top earing industry so if your looking for a business travel is the best thing you could go into but make sure your with a good company.
                            ceesiren Newbie
                            Ramon, where are you getting your figures from? $6 TRILLION per year??? Maybe if you are counting every airline, every pilot, every flight attendant, every airplane mechanic, every cleaning person and baggage handler, and then every person employed in every hotel, restaurant, taxi company, bus company, as well as every dime spent on any kind of travel, including leisure and business, etc. worldwide... maybe you could get a number around $6 Trillion, but to say the travel industry as it would affect someone selling travel in the US and their potential to make money... that would be not only a stretch, it would be like pointing to the Pacific Ocean and telling someone they have all the water to drink they'll ever need. Is there a ton of water out there? Sure. Is it usable in it's present form? No. Can you make it all usable? No... some of it, undoubtedly you could boil until it evaporates and drink the condensation of the steam, but it's WORK to make that happen.

I've worked in travel for many years. Is there decent money to be made with it? Absolutely? Is it easy and fast? No. Can you scam the system and get your own private travel at discount prices? Yes, for a while in limited amounts (and not as cheaply as you might imagine), but sooner or later the travel suppliers catch on to what's happening and they decertify you.

Travel is a great profession, and has potential to be a fun one, but know this going in. It's not instant, it's not easy. You'll make vastly more being self-employed rather than getting a job doing it for someone else, but you don't get paid your commissions until the person makes final payment or actually takes the trip, and many people book a year in advance, so that's a LONG time to wait for a paycheck in the early days of your travel career. And there are a percentage of people who will actually cancel their plans during that long wait and then all your work with that client will have been for nothing (and remember there will be many people who ask you for travel help who never book with you at all, so count on giving away a LOT of your time).

Honestly, I have no idea what Ramon25 is involved with and perhaps it's 100% legitimate, but if it's really about selling travel, I'd be very cautious before handing over any money for the opportunity.
                              Alexrz Newbie
                              So wat copanys do you have in mind that are good? Just so I can get a better understanding.
                              LUCKIEST Guide
                              Hi Alex and Welcome

Tell us more about yourself.

Go to Members Page and add some info, Thanks
                              tcarney3music Newbie
                              I need all the info on how to travel and get paid to do so ASAP! Whatever info is not in the article.
                              my email is tcarney3@gmail.com
                              Thank You.
                                Insearch Newbie
                                Dear Ramon,

I am ready.
                                Tell me how?

Regards