Post a new topic
    4 Replies Latest reply on Jul 20, 2008 7:50 PM by gtw0211

I Need a Startup Loan - looking for suggestions...

gtw0211 Newbie
      I have a project in mind that is very very fail safe. I need $350,000 for 1.75 years. I already own a bunch of real estate and am essentially leveraged out the hilt so do not have access to the type of money that I need.

I have no established business name that the project will be run under - ie no business history so this is essentially a start-up loan I am looking for.

There is truly very little risk involved in this loan.

Any suggestions on how I can find this type of money? I would like to have access to it fairly soon -within a month would be nice- so I can get to work.
        • Re: I Need a Startup Loan - looking for suggestions...
          LUCKIEST Guide
          Need a Startup Loan - looking for suggestions...Welcome

Start my telling me more. Who are you?? Where are you??

Do you have a Business and Marketing Plan that I can read?? A Bus Plan is one of the
          first items a lender or investor will want to see.

What are you going to do with $350K?? and How will I get my money back in 2 years??

LUCKIEST
              gtw0211 Newbie
              Thanks for creating the reply Luckiest.

For now, I value very much my ambiguity on this website, as I am sure many of the people who use it do.

I do have a marketing and business plan. It is extremely simple and will work, I do not doubt this. Now I am trying to learn if there are people/institutions out there who genuinely would not mind sinking their money into a situation that provides a gauranteed return for them. I am hesitent to deal with friends and have very little experience with the financing industry outside of real estate. Of course, I will be spending a significant amount of time doing research and searching for the availability of monies, so maybe in a couple of days I will know much more than I do now.

Here is a very high level view of the business plan. Acquire a significant quantity of time dependant items that are in extremely high demand, but currently acquirable at a significantly reduced priced (due to someone's error). These items will be fully sold within the next 1.5 years (if not much sooner) and all monies plus interest will be returned to the investor.

Not only will it provide the investor some extra cash in their pocket, but it will also give them a good story.

If you or anyone else has recommendations on getting the type of money I seek I'd love to here them.

LUCKIEST Guide
                  Yes you are right. We all value our ambiguity on this website.

I KNOW NOTHING about you. NOT a FIRST NAME, Not a Location, NOTHING.

If you go to Members Page and check out LUCKIEST, you can find my location,
                  my background, my email address and more.

Since you are NOT sharing, I am NOT gambling.

Let me know if you change your mind, LUCKIEST
                      gtw0211 Newbie
                      I am not asking anyone to gamble from what is read in this forum discussion. I am asking for suggestions of methods on how to ask people to consider investing with me. Much different. In order for serious consideration to be made in any investment loan of any kind, of course MUCH more personal and detailed information would need to be exchanged on the behalf of both parties.

So that said, if you consider yourself an interested investor or know of somebody I might speak with -even on an extremely preliminary basis- , then let's talk offline. (i couldn't find your email address under your profile - I am new to this sight so it may be somewhere I am not looking)