Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 19, 2008 9:48 AM by netpilot2

How Can I Do A Startup From Home With No Money?

netpilot2 Newbie

One of the biggest names in the wireless industry ("Can You Hear Me Now?") launches BIG on July 29th, 2008. During these economic uncertain times, I urge you, Do Not Let This Pass You By!

On July 29th, the unimaginable is happening. An opportunity so big it is actually hard to believe. For the first time ever, people all over the U.S. and Puerto Rico will be able to start their own wireless business from home with the potential to earn a fortune from multiple streams of income.

One of those income streams we pay up to 4% per level on 9 levels, or a whopping 36% on other people's wirelss bills! If you had 10,000 customers on your team paying just $60 in wireless bills monthly, you would have $600,000 in team customer billing. 4% means you would earn $24,000 per month in residual income - just on this one bonus!

Pre-launch began only a few days ago on June 12th and already thousands have pre-enrolled. The buzz and excitement is spreading like wildfire. Pre-enrolles receive a FREE replicated website to spread the word and build a team. They get daily updates via email, through their free back office, and through nationwide conference calls. Pre-enroll free!

http://ebcworks.mywirelessnews.com/

In addition to the massive residual income potential from getting paid commissions down 9 levels on other people's wireless bills we also pay you:

Leadership Bonuses - When you personally enroll a new Wireless Rep, you can earn anywhere from $50 to $350 in a one-time, upfront weekly bonus!

Examples:
      Regional Managers (RM) earn $200 when they personally enroll a new Rep. Then every time someone enrolls under that new wireless Rep, the RM also gets up to $150, down to INFINITY!
      Let me repeat that - to INFINITY!

Vice Presidents (VP) earn $270 when they personally enroll a new Rep. Then every time someone enrolls under that new wireless Rep, the VP also gets up to $220, down to INFINITY!

Sr. Vice Presidents (SVP) earn $330 when they personally enroll a new Rep. Then every time someone enrolls under that new wireless Rep, the SVP also gets up to $280, down to INFINITY!

Free Wireless Minute Credits Toward Your Monthly Bill
      Once per month, we credit your wireless account with FREE minutes! Imagine never paying your wireless bill again! We'll show you how easy it is!

Wireless Magazine Monthly Subscription Residual Bonus
      Our bi-lingual Wireless Magazine does a great job of highlighting the wireless phone industry, and the wonderful opportunity available for Wireless Representatives. This bonus begins with a simple-to-follow system designed around the Wireless Magazine. Life is so much better when things are simple! The system is backed by 4 years of research from a company that has been in business for 14 years. You simply follow the 4-step process for six months. You are GUARANTEED to earn AT LEAST $2,000. If you don't, we PAY YOU the difference!

Click on "Slide Show" and "Recorded Calls." Pre-enroll free!

http://ebcworks.mywirelessnews.com/

To your success,

Clarence Williams