Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 19, 2008 5:24 PM by zon1988

hi

zon1988 Wayfarer
      my name is marina i m trying to open up a business(retail) but i really need help with the financing can you help me my credit is not good and bad too so can you please do something for me please i been look every were please help me my business is a corporation i just rejusted the name.i will go to the webside you provide please you can call me at this number 9043431291 or my email zonmarina@yahoo.fr
        • Re: hi
          LUCKIEST Guide
          Hi Marina, Tell me more

Where are you?? What kind of retail business?? How soon do you plan on opening?? Do you have a location??

The more you share with us, the better we can help.

Do you know about SCORE?? SCORE helps people going into business FREE.

Good luck, LUCKIEST
          1 of 1 people found this helpful
            • Re: hi
              zon1988 Wayfarer
              hi my name is marina i live in jacksonville florida the kind of retail i want to do is to sell close and stall for woman and children i really need help for the startup i just need the money for the opening i have all ready find the location my only and big probleme is the financing. i need help somebody talk me about score i have to go to see a score representant here to talk about my business i dont now if there can finance me because thas the problem.