Post a new topic
    6 Replies Latest reply on Jul 19, 2008 6:02 PM by iprintdigital

in need of start up money

digitalprint Newbie
      Looking to start digital printing service, need financial help in doing so.
        • Re: in need of start up money
          LUCKIEST Guide
          In need of start up money, Welcome

Tell me more, Who are you?? Where are you?? like city and state??

How soon do you plan on starting this digital printing service??

How much funds are you looking for?? and For How long??

LUCKIEST
            • Re: in need of start up money
              iprintdigital Newbie
              Hello, my name is Jason and I live in Nashville, Tn. I have been in the printing industry for 15 years, with knowledge ranging from prepress to post press production. I am finishing an AOS in Graphic Design at the age of 37, and have maintained a 4.0 GPA, while raising a family. I owned a small business many years ago (not in printing) and don't mind telling you it did not suceed, however, I did not bankrupt. I paid back every dime I owed, and moved on. I learned more about business by not succeeding than I did if I had of made millions. I am a home owner with a wife and two daughters. I am currently working on a business plan that was a outline by S.C.O.R.E. and will have it finished within a few weeks. As far as money, I will be purchasing used or refurbished equipment to keep cost down, and full intend on my business paying back my school loans. I am a leader, extremely motivated, passionate for the arts, hardworking, and most of all a good father and husband that is trying to make a better life for his family, while achieving a personal goal. I intend on working at my regular job for at least a year, and working on my business at night. If this would be of interest to you, please let me know.

thanks
              jason