Post a new topic
    15 Replies Latest reply on Jul 25, 2008 2:12 PM by rayazcui

Experienced and Successful Investor needs more capital

ClearVision Newbie

I've been a real estate investor in the Seattle area for the past 5 years. I have bought, assigned, or wholesaled over 47 properties and have successfully sold about 35 of them thus far. I'm in the process of selling a few of my holdings and should be able to get 6 of the 14 houses I'm holding by year's end. I'm not financially strapped and do not need a few K's to bail out of any bad situation. The thing is that I don't want to keep buying properties the conventional way, which is getting a loan from various banks such as B of A or Wells Fargo. The process is time consuming and costly. I'd like to get a business line of credit of at least $500,000.00 so that I can buy various cheap properties that I come across via my marketing effort.

Most banks do not like people who operate a speculative business like real estate investment. I so far have not been able to find ways to work with them and get a huge business line of credit from them.

If someone can provide such fund show me how to do this, I can offer the following:
      1. For every transaction that I enter, you, as the creditor, can order your own appraisal so you know I'm not inflating anything.
      2. I will put 10% to 20% of my own money into each of these transactions. For instance, if the house I'm buying is $200,000.00, I can put down $20k to 40k of my own money. The rest will come from the business line of credit.
      3. The business line of credit can also be secured (in 1st position) by the properties that I'm about to buy.
      4. I'll personally show you the 4 properties I picked up this year and how much I have made and will make when I sell them (I have sold one and made 50k net. The other one I'm closing this coming Tuesday I'll make about 34k net.)
      5. I can provide whatever else you need.

Here is what I have:
      1. Excellent credit (750 mid score).
      2. I can provide detailed information on all the transactions I have done the past 5 years. Things like how much I bought them for, how much I spent fixing them up, and how much I made
      3. I'll provide details as to how an IT analyst like myself went from having only about 50k in networth to about $1.2 million in about 4 years. This way you'll know how capable I'm
      4. I'll personally walk you through the current houses that I own, the liens against them (very low LTV), what I bought them for, and you can do your own research to determine how much they're worth.
      5. I have a good amount of liquid capital to use (easily over $100k) plus various small business line of credit of around $150k. I also have 3 HELOC with about 80k each in credit line. They used to be over $120k but the recent financial situation caused the banks to lower the line. What a bummer.

What I want from you:

1. Please do not attempt to trick me or con me. I will have my attorney check you and I will make sure to also check you out before I even work with you. I have worked hard to build my wealth and will not part with it easily. So I'm not afraid to spend some money for due diligence.
      2. I want a credit line from $500k to $2,000,000.00 with rate of around 6% APR to 10% APR.

Please be aware that I'm not someone you can take advantage of via deceitful means. If you are professional, honest, and have good intention, I welcome your business.

Thank you,

Ryan
        • Re: Experienced and Successful Investor needs more capital
          ClearVision Newbie

So of all the people in here who's been answering questions in regard to huge and yet unsecured line of credits, none of you can help someone who has great credit, good about of working capital, and willing to secure his debt with his own assets? Wow! What am I not seeing here?
            madereal Wayfarer
            IF YOU ARE STILL LOOKING FOR BUSINESS LINE OF CREDIT,CONTACT ME SOON. WE HELP PEOPLE RECEIVE CAPITAL REAL QUICK.

JMURPHY
            608-669-4434
            JMLOANADVISOR@YAHOO.COM

Loan_doctor Newbie
              We can help you with this. Contact us asap!!

Lewis Roberts
              Small Business Capital
              smallbizftwayne@yahoo.com* Email
              260-249-1866 * Direct
              www.smallbcapital.com* Web
                mademan24 Adventurer

Ryan, do you have an email address or office where one can make contact with you.

Cheers,

T.Michael

619-518-9985
                  PiperE Wayfarer
                  Ryan,

I have investors that may do a deal like this. you're looking for a rate of 6% - 10%. Anything else that would make this attractive to an investor? Just asking. A real estate secured first at 10% would be a nice deal.

My question is, are you still looking for financing? I won't go to the investors if you are not. Please call me or reply to this and let me know.

Paula
                  619-884-5402
                      ClearVision Newbie

My question is, are you still looking for financing? I won't go to the investors if you are not. Please call me or reply to this and let me know.

Dear Paula,

I still am looking for financing. 10% secured by real estate and in 1st position is something I can offer. I also would be more than willing to put down 10% to 20% of my own money. Tell your investor that they can also hire their own appraiser for any transaction that I plan to acquire...

Sincerely,

Ryan
                      ClearVision Newbie
                      Why is it that the people who replied to my posting are those who created their profiles recently? I need to someone who works for a reputable and well recognized firm. I want to be able to verify your information and the firm/company you're working for.
                          PiperE Wayfarer
                          Ryan,

Why does the profile for this site have so much importance to you? This is simply a forum. Anyone can join. A dishonest person could have a profile on here for years and an honest person can have a profile a day old. I stumbled on to this site the other day and thought I could help people learn about business lending. Length of time on this site has nothing to do with the type of person you may work with.

On top to this, as far as who I am, I put people who want money with people who have money. You're not paying me anything up front, I make money based on my performance. If I don't find my client funding that they are happy with, I don't get paid. There isn't a lot I can do to you in the way of scamming you.

I would suggest worrying about the people who you would borrowing from. You posted your request stating you didn't want to go through the hassle of all the time and paperwork of a traditional lender. I thought you were looking for something more non-traditional. I was going to set you up with a private investor. You'd skip all the paperwork and have a working relationship with the investor. But if you're looking to work with a company that you recognize, B of A, WaMu, then I can't help.

Paula
                              ClearVision Newbie
                              Dear Paula,

What I'm worried most is fly-by-night operators who, after getting you to trust them, obtain your personal information such as SS# and then use it for malicious intents.

Based upon your response, I'd love to talk with you and see if there is something you can do to help me out. I'm very skeptical due to the fact that I have worked so hard to build what I have right now. Please excuse me if I offend you.

Please let me know if I can call you and discuss my financial needs further.

Sincerely,

Ryan
                                  mademan24 Adventurer

Clear Vision, I can understand your concerns however when you reach out like you have for investors / funding from other sources than the common bank, you will get responses from a diverse group of individuals from various backgrounds and business models. This is really a two way street for yourself and potential investor or investors. Everyone wants to make sure that they are covered and that in fact this a real legitimate business opportunity. I do not believe it is required to provide your personal information to discuss the possibilities of obtaining funding and or private investors. I had a few suggestions for you.

Cheers,

T. Michael

619-518-9985
                                    PiperE Wayfarer
                                    T. Michael, Thanks so much for your voice of reason.

Ryan, Thank you for being open minded. I have no reason to have your SS#. Many times I am the liason for paperwork (including SS#'s) between borrower and lender. I have no desire to make you uncomfortable. If you have read any of my recent posts you will see I know a few things about business and business lending. I don't want to cut my career short with a stint in prison.

Let's talk in real time. I am in your same time zone (San Diego).

Paula
                                    619-884-5402

csc5567 Newbie
                                I just joined the forum and was reading posts with the most views and replies. I am not sure if this is the type of thing you are looking
                                for, as I am new to this end of the business world; however, I did a little internet research and found this site http://www.ibank.com
                                It seems to be a site that provides a service of matching investors with the clients. Hope this will be of some assistance.

Quote from site:

About Private Capital

Starting a business requires a great deal of financial planning. You may need to rely on several different resources to gather up the funds you need to get your business off the ground. Many people turn to SBA loans, but they may still need additional funds from private capital investors.

There are several different ways to find private capital. For one thing, you can turn to family and friends for something called angel capital. This type of loan is often used for small businesses or home businesses, and works best when you clearly define its terms. Poor communication is one of the most common problems with private capital funding from friends and family.

Another popular source of private capital is venture capital lenders. Venture capitalists often offer money to business owners in exchange for a share of the business or for a large return on the investment. If you create a great business plan and you are able to present yourself as a safe risk, you should be able to find private capital funding for your business ventures.

If you want to connect with willing investors, check out iBank.com. Ibank.com works with a network of the best investors to bring you excellent interest rates and terms. If you have a good idea, the last thing you want to do is sit on it because you can't find private capital funding.

About Real Estate Capital

It's very difficult to keep a small business going without some help. According to recent statistics, up to 80 percent of small businesses fail within the first five years of opening their doors. If you don't want to become another statistic, let ibank.com help you find real estate capital funding fast.

You opened your business because you had a vision and you had a plan. There are several different reasons for seeking real estate capital financing. If you're starting a business and your business is growing faster than you anticipated, you may be able to find a real estate capital investor who is willing to help you get the financing you need.

Many experts agree that the most important thing in presenting a proposal to real estate capital investors is to show them you have a plan and to present a positive outlook for the market. If you want to create a positive investment package, let iBank.com help you put together your financial data in a cohesive and centralized real estate capital package.

Get the real estate capital you need to get your business in top shape by registering with ibank.com today. iBank.com gives your proposal the credibility you need to sell your ideas to potential new investors. Finding real estate capital funding is a numbers game, and when you search online you increase your odds of a successful match.
                                  rayazcui Newbie

Hello my name is Ray. I might have an alternative solution. you can reach me at (718) 484-3592 or 347 859-5087