Post a new topic
    3 Replies Latest reply on Jul 24, 2008 1:33 PM by kmzimmerm

Need Working Capital For home based business

kmzimmerm Newbie
      I am a independent distributor for herbalife. I have just started this business I have been in business for almost 2 months but must find working capital for my business and i have bad credit. www.shopherbalife.com/kjzintl. I have tried for unsecured loans but have been turned down. I need to know what my next options are.
        • Re: Need Working Capital For home based business
          rajkrish Newbie
          Hi,

Wanted to understand more about this business, is it possible to discuss.

Raj
          502-386-8202
          rmanche@yahoo.com
            LUCKIEST Guide
            Need Working Capital For home based business, Welcome

Tell us more about yourself besides living in *Venice,
            Florida. What did you do before Herbalife??*

How much have you SOLD so far?? How much Working Capital are you looking for?? For How Long??

What are your Sales Forecasts for the next 6 months??

LUCKIEST
                kmzimmerm Newbie
                Hi Guys,
                I have been an independent distributor for Herbalife for 2 months. My sales have been slow starting out but i am hoping to start clearing over $4000 within the next 6 months. This company provides herbs, vitamins, and plans to lose weight and maintain the weight loss. Please check out my website www.shopherbalife.com/kjzinternational for all products. With the nation growing more and more concerned for their health and well being this industry has a great prospect of making money than even computer sales. I am looking for a small business loan or investor so that i can broaden my advertising and inventory availability. I am hoping for the possiblity of a $5000-$10,000 small business loan with pay back of at least 2 years. I have seriously bad credit and can not find anyone to help with this matter. I am also in School for criminal justice and using herbalife as a business opportunity until i can finish school.