Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 20, 2008 8:54 AM by LUCKIEST

Starting a new business

Chaver Newbie
      Hi all,
      I am looking to start a new small business. I wanted to know if starting a new business from the ground up is better than buying an existing business. I am concern about banks/financial insitutions lending to start-up businesses without 2 year history.
        • Re: Starting a new business
          Ramon25 Wayfarer
          HI Chaver yes its better to build a business from the ground up but make sure you like what you are going to be doing because your going to be doing that business for a while years but if you like or love it it wont be like awww i hate this you get me. well I do a home base business and its the best its with the travel industry just a little inside if you already didint know the travel industry is a 6 trilion dollar industry so if your going to have a home base business I recomend you join a travel business its the top earning industry. this might not be for you but i can show you what i do and if you like it cool if not its cool but trust me this business is the best thing i seen. their first two years the company made over 50million dollars brand new company so it wouldint hurt to take a look at it.
          • Re: Starting a new business
            LUCKIEST Guide
            Starting a new business, Welcome

Tell us more. Who are you?? Where are you?? What kind of Business?? How soon??

SCORE can help. SCORE is FREE both in person and online

Good luck