Post a new topic
    0 Replies Latest reply on Jul 16, 2008 12:32 PM by NYQuickbooks

QuickBooks Training in NYC

NYQuickbooks Newbie

Hello business owners,

My name is Max Kleynburd, a NYC Financial Management Advisors and entrepreneur. I have started numerous businesses throughout my career and each time discovered anew the importance of careful tracking of finances and rigorous financial management. That's why I founded to give small business owners the tools to succeed.

The NY Quickbooks Group delivers the power of financial accounting to small and midsize businesses running on QuickBooks. With our unique approach to QuickBooks Training and implementation, we transform QuickBooks into a powerful financial mecca producing a closed-circle model of operations.

...You never knew Financial Accounting of this caliber was within your reach!

QuickBooks Set-Up: We take the guesswork out by studying your operations, model, and financial goals
      QuickBooks Training: We create a self-sufficient system of Financial Accounting for your firm.
      QuickBooks Support: Our Dedicated Support (with remote-connect) gives your team a peace of mind

Speak to a NYQB Expert Today!

Call 718.581.4284
      E-mail us:
      Visit us: