Post a new topic
    9 Replies Latest reply on Oct 22, 2008 2:03 PM by answers

Business start-up

Mstolpy Newbie
      Need help with securing monies to start up a business.Anyone out there that can help?
        • Re: Business start-up
          LUCKIEST Guide
          Business start-up, Welcome.
          YES I can help. Tell me more. Who are you?? Where are you??
          What kind of business?? and How soon??
          How much monies are you looking for??
          The more you share, the better I can help you.

LUCKIEST
              Mstolpy Newbie
              My name is Mike and i live in Kissiimmee,fl.Myself and my partner are looking at opening up a carwash in the area.It is not a self-service carwash.This will be an upscale wash that offers everything from a simple wash and hand dry to a full detail service.My partner has over 10 yrs experience running MAACO franchise and i am currently a self-employed landscaper that also has 20 yrs of dealing with pulblic as a restaurant manager.I have opened 5 new restaurants in my carreer.We would like to open at the beginning of 2009.We are currently looking at land purchase.We thought about purchasing land outright,but we are entertaing idea of owner of land holding note for us.I am currently gathering information for a business plan.I am thinking i would need $250k.I am also waiting for catalogs for equipment prices.For the county impact fees could be $50k+
                  Gatosalsero Newbie
                  Not sure if this is appropriate because I'm new to this forum but I am investigating a new restaurant franchise. So far all sounds great and the product is somewhat unique and offers items over a large customer demographic...... quick, cheap, healthy, not too healthy, tasty, fun, kosher, non-kosher etc. It requires little as far as experience, equipment capital and setup can be with varying size of store (with seating, without seating, etc). As with all retail, location is key. Customer needs and satisfaction are also key. I got those parts well understood.

Id like to hear some of your restaurant experience.....please send me your thoughts/advice at pra4wnd on yahoo
                  gregglw5 Newbie
                  Hi my name is Gregg Williams and I'm looking to opening lup an Anytime Fitness in the Lima, Ohio and surrounding areas. I have good credit, no capital to invest and I need 50k for a down payment, total cost will be around 240k. That includes working capital, build out cost, and equipment cost. I'm looking to open my first franchise in 6 to 12 months.
                  geom009 Wayfarer
                  Hello, give me a call I have financing for start-ups.
                  George 727 623-5301
                    highend18 Newbie
                    i have a question how do i get help finding star-up cost for my boutique i do have a businees plan
                      hogoworld Newbie

Hello,

need financial help?

Have you looked at personalhomeloansuk.com This Company introduces people who want to lend with those who want to borrow and at very attractive rates with no charges for early payment etc.

just login here personalhomeloanuk.com and get money in very short period of time

Thanks

Regards
                        I have aged shelf corps with credit. Business lines of credit to $400,000.

Mortgage Management Solutions NOW OFFERING:

Aged EXISTING Shelf Corporations W /CREDIT

Fico 750+ guaranteed $400,000 Business lines of credit. Less than 750 Fico lines available but not guaranteed.

CALL MARK A. DIPRETE FOR DETAILS 401-942-3607

2 and 3 Year old aged Existing Corporations, Complete Corporate History, and DUNS # (For Business Credit or Government Contracts) established, Clean Corporate History, not revoked or reinstated. A Complete Existing Company with Established Credit Profile.

Each Existing Company comes with the following:

• Articles of Incorporation
                        • "Action of Sole Incorporator" document which transfers the company to you
                        • Minutes of meetings
                        • A corporate kit (Corporate Compliance record book)
                        • Stock certificates
                        • A corporate seal (For Official Company Documents)
                        • Corporate Bylaws
                        • A corporation checklist letting you know items to keep your company in good standing
                        • Registered agent service
                        • Federal Tax ID Number, DUNS# and Credit Profile

Mortgage Management Solutions LLC

Phone 401-942-3607

748 Dyer Avenue

Cranston

Rhode Island

Zip 02920

http://www.mortgagems.net/

http://smallbusinessonlinecommunity.bankofamerica.com/resources/scripts/tiny_mce/plugins/paste/mdiprete@mortgageMS.net