Post a new topic
    4 Replies Latest reply on Jul 14, 2008 10:53 PM by techjar

need a loan or an lnvestor

techjar Newbie
      i want to expand my business
        • Re: need a loan or an lnvestor
          Loan_doctor Newbie
          We can help you with this. Contact us asap!!

Lewis Roberts
          Small Business Capital
          smallbizftwayne@yahoo.com* Email
          260-249-1866 * Direct
          www.smallbcapital.com* Web
          1 of 1 people found this helpful
            dtominus Wayfarer
            Please tell me more, what are your needs , How much , what sort of business are you in,
            how do you receave payment for your product or service ....

David Tominus
            727-545-9530
                techjar Newbie

David,

i`am in the oil field business, i provide fishing jars for customer to help fish out unwanted junk out of the hole on work over rigs i receive payment
                from my customer after use of my tool net 30 or net 60 days ,i `am looking for around a $150.000.00 to put me in a position to make more money
                and expand my business.

regards,
                Ricky Ward
                TJMorehead Adventurer

Like to know more about your venture. Please email more info to moreheadsconnections@gmail.com. Feel free to review our website at http://www.moreheadsconnections.com/. Also dial in to our Business Finance Solutions and Credit Building conference calls on Monday nights at 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm CST. Call in number 712.432.1690: Access code: 939758#

Topics to be discussed are:

How to Secure Funding through the ExpressLoan program
                How to Establish Business Credit for your company and 10 Things Your Bank Wish You Knew That They Can't Tell You.

We will have other guest business consultants covering various topics such as but not limited to:

• Business plan development
                • Bookkeeping
                • Government Tax compliance matters
                • Minority Certifications/Government Contracts
                • Investor financing, other special financing products, and so much more;
                Also on the call we'll feature accomplished business owners from various industries nationwide to share their "I Can, I Did" success stories. *To recommend someone you know with a success story, send your email to moreheadsconnections@gmail.com

Be sure to dial in to this life changing, knowledge gaining call, on Monday nights beginning at 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm CST.
                1 of 1 people found this helpful