Post a new topic
    3 Replies Latest reply on Jul 11, 2008 5:59 PM by nanawealth

fccgold12 Wayfarer

Be Your Own Boss! Solve Your Money Problems Forever.Earn up to $100 daily part- time. Hottest money making opportunity in the world! Write For Free Report or copy and paste the link below into your browser for details, please only serrious individuals should contact us.
          nanawealth Newbie
          Global Resorts Network is a way to recession proof your portfolio. Money is easy to make if you are open to change and going against the flow of your past career history which is difficult but necessary in this ecomomic down turn.

With the economy going down the toliet and many real estate agents, mortgage brokers, travel agents, car salesman, timeshare salesman, and many other sales service professionals not making the money they are used to, many of them are turning to the home based business direct sales arena. The benefits to this industry are numerous. First of all the market never ever gets saturated. There is no shortage of people out there looking to make more money or cash flow and to do it from home. Working from home has no headaches like working out of an office or with running a brick and mortar business. There is no overhead, rent, administrative, payroll, or shipping expenses. All these headaches are gone with working from home for yourself.

To run a successful home based business you need three key ingredients. You need to market a high demand, high ROI product. A product that sells and will continue to sell without the business opportunity attached to it. That is really hard to find in the industry. So many companies market useless ebooks or software as an excuse to make money. That is a hard sell. If you are a CEO or a Sales Executive coming from corporate Amercia you don't want to sully your reputation that way. Master Sales Executive Randy Gardner says, " I was very excited to start a new phase of my life earning a multiple six figure income from home but it took me a while to find a product that could satisfy my conscience. One that had stand alone value and would actually save the consumer tens of thousands of dollars."

Secondly you need a sales system that is partly automated. Sure this is direct sales and it is a people business, but you need to leverage your time. Former CEO Richard O'malley says , " In corporate America you have employees to leverage your time. When you work for yourself you better have a system that either closes the sales for you, does the marketing, or the sorting and prospecting. I have found that using the GRN Team Builder program marketing the Global Resorts Network product. The Virtual Assistants close my sales and I just market. A PERFECT partnership."

Lastly you need a compensation plan that can replace and surpass that executive income you are accustomed to. Six figure a year former realtor Grant Phillips says. " I needed a business that could net me a minimum of $15k a month after 60 days. I didn't have time to invest in a franchise or a brick and mortar business where I wouldn't see any profit for 3-5 years. I ran across a lot of opportunities like Liberty League, EDC Gold, Lifepath Unlimited, and Passport to Wealth but with Global Resorts Network and GRN Team Builder I found a business that has $1,000,000 a year potential. It has the product that sells, the system that closes, and the comp plan that makes it worth my time"

Many in this economy are hurting real bad. Those that used to make millions in the real estate, mortgage, and travel industry are quickly realizing to make it these days they need a second stream of income. Chris Hurney, a five year industry veteran says, " It is so refreshing to show people a real business with a real system that can allow them to make more then they ever made and have a clear plan to retirement in the next 3-5 years. Anyone can do this business, all it takes is commitment, consistency, and effort. I enjoy mentoring people to success. GRN Team Builder has allowed me to do that." For a professional business that will keep you in the 6 figure arena within months call 530-913-0449 and ask for Robin or go to
            • Re: MONEY IS THAT EASY TO MAKE
              LUCKIEST Guide
              MONEY IS THAT EASY TO MAKE, Welcome

Sounds Too easy, will check it out
                • Re: MONEY IS THAT EASY TO MAKE
                  nanawealth Newbie

Great comment! Stay away from anything that says it is not work! So many scammy so called opportunities online. People need to take a gullibility test to see if they are prone to be "had" before they do any online research into internet marketing. Global Resorts network is easy only compared to what brokers and sales people are up against in their daily frustrations with underwriters. No money making is "easy". But this has a built in system that makes an even playing field for those who may not have all it takes to sell a new product. This is the only business that I have seen that can generate a high 6 figure income and allow the broker to retain his professionalism. Once they get into the marketing online and the leads start pouring in, it becomes very addictive!! nanawealth