Post a new topic
    0 Replies Latest reply on Jul 11, 2008 12:19 PM by futy2000

    Need to finance my ice cream place

    futy2000 Newbie

      D'Lites Orlando is a new ice cream place licensed by D'Lites Emporium® INC. in the City of Orlando, Florida. D'Lites Orlando is a C Corporation (INC), managed by its owner, Luis Cetina and his wife Cynthia Bautista. Luis Cetina has fourteen years of experience managing Pizza Hut & KFC restaurants in Mexico. He also managed a Subway restaurant here in Orlando for almost 2 years. His love and knowledge of customer service will make the transition to owning and running an Ice Cream place a natural step. Cynthia Bautista worked for 1 year managing a *D'Lites Emporium® *store in Aventura, Florida. She is currently managing a retail store at the Florida Mall (CACHE) and her knowledge and passion for customers will help our marketing and sales efforts.

       


      D'Lites Emporium® has been the leader in diet products because they care deeply about their customers. They take pride in searching out the highest quality diet products from around the world.

      They are thoroughly familiar with all aspects of losing weight and maintaining your weight loss. D'Lites Emporium® has hands on expertise with what works and what is a waste of your time and money.

       

       

      Equipment and Inventory will make up 60% of start-up requirements. Leasehold improvements, the license agreement and general expenses comprise the remaining 40%. The owners are contributing $27,195.79 of investment to the business. We need a total of $77,195.79, and are seeking a long-term loan of $50,000; we plan to pay this loan back in full within 7 years, at a 9% interest rate.

      Please contact us at luis.cetina@yahoo.com, we do have a solid bussiness plan, sales projections, balance sheets and cash flow for the next 3 years and we are looking foward to open our doors on August 2008.