Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 14, 2008 3:35 AM by madereal

What would be the best way to advertise?

Carexpress Newbie

There are so many health insurance companies and health discount plans that sometimes you get lost. What would be the best way to advertise a healthcare discount program to catch the eye of the "potential customer" and stick to minds. If Money was low what would be the best way to advertise a company?

• Re: What would be the best way to advertise?
          amazonprint Newbie
          Hello, having been a major printer for some of the TOP HMO and health care clients in Miami, I'll give you some pointers. One is to do small events at senior centers (and offer your services with a tea & sandwich banquet) or some other type of food. For some reason, those events with food always seem to put them in a better mood. Also, the local companies use local radio/TV personalities to entice their ads, that has helped too, as a photo & autograph signing event (maybe someone you could afford) - or entice them with offering the insurance to a member of their family in return -- instead of monetary.

And lastly, I would offer some of our services, which is to do magnetic cards, or postcards which you could leave at local community senior events. if you need more help and you like my ideas, you are welcomed to contact me for me, I've been 20+ years in the business and know a lot of tricks of the trade.
          Good Luck!
          • Re: What would be the best way to advertise?
            madereal Wayfarer
            GO TO MY SITE AT WWW.SOLIDTRUEHOMEBIZ.COM. AND CHECK IT OUT, YOU CAN GET A SITE FOR AROUND 99 DOLLARS A MONTH, BUT YOU CAN CONNECT ALL OTHER SITES TO THAT ONE. GO THERE AND CHECK IT OUT. ALSO CALL ME DIRECT AT 6086694434. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.