Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 9, 2008 2:47 AM by LUCKIEST

March to the Beat of a Master

RealEstaRocks Newbie
      I am 22 , live in Maryland, getting a masters degree in education, masters electricians license in a couple of months. I am interested in figuring out how to get some capital together to but a mentorship for Real Estate investment with "Trumph University." The mentorship costs 25,000, which seems like a lot of money for a mentorship, but it is unlimited access to the best adice in the world. I am willing to go all out and borrow money to get this going does anyone have any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks,
        • Re: March to the Beat of a Master
          mademan24 Adventurer
          Real---Congrats on your masters degree.. I would strongly suggest going to work for a real estate company or broker rather than spend $25 k for the Trump University. Laws vary from state to state with property and 25k is a down payment on your first investment property. Hands on experience with brokers and agents ---priceless....

Cheers,

T.Michael
          • Re: March to the Beat of a Master
            LUCKIEST Guide
            March to the Beat of a Master, Welcome I agree with "mademan".

*I will also check *out *"mentorship for Real Estate investment with "Trumph University."*<br /<br />Finish your education, Get a job, Keep out of debt, and keep the idea of mentorship for
            Real Estate investment on the back burner.

Good luck, LUCKIEST