Post a new topic
    5 Replies Latest reply on Jul 10, 2008 8:00 PM by Loanpro

Looking to obatin 250k for a restaurant and need some help!

mil600 Newbie
      HI,

I am currently in the process of trying to obtain investors and/or a loan to acquire a restaurant that is for sale in my home town. I have been in the restaurant/bar business for over 10 years and have opened up several concepts. I have a strong business plan as well as projections. The problem I have ran into is that the current business is in the red and will not be able to be financed throught an SBA loan. This sound like a rislky investment but I have seen this location do very well when I lived in the city. I am open to listen to any possible avenues to get this going and am ready to venture out on my own!

Please Help!
        • Re: Looking to obatin 250k for a restaurant and need some help!
          LUCKIEST Guide
          Looking to obtain 250k for a restaurant and need some help!

Welcome, Yes 250K is big money. Would like to know more about you. Who are you?? Where are you??
          What is your home town?? Go to Members page and share some info with us.
          *I would like to re*ad* *your strong business plan and see the projections.

You say "that you have been in the restaurant/bar business for over 10 years and have opened up several concepts" and end with "you are ready to venture out on my own". PLEASE EXPLAIN

Thanks, LUCKIEST
              mil600 Newbie
              Lucky,

Thanks for the reply! My name is Frank and I grew up in Yuma, AZ. I went to school at Arizona State University and have been working in San Diego for close to 8 years now. I have been the general Manager of my current job in San Diego for over two years now of a 5 million dollar plus outlet. I have always had the entrepreneurial bug in me and I am ready to move back to Tempe, AZ and get started. I have 3 concepts in mind that I would like to open in the next 3 years in the Temp, Scottsdale area. All of them fit what I call a "blue Collar" appeal and are service/atmosphere orientated.

The place I am looking to acquire is for sale at 250 and in the heart of tempe. I think I could get it for 150k. The other 100 would be used for some upgrades and working capitol.

If you are interested in looking at the plan and projections, I have no problems sharing it with you as well as any other info you may want. I am pretty sure I can raise around a 100k of the 250 if needed to make the loan a 150k loan. Please give me any feedback you have on how I can make this happen.

Thanks,

Frank
              mademan24 Adventurer
              Mil600 ----I may have a few avenues for you to try in order to obtain the fundind that you are looking for this project. Please give me a call directly at (619)518-9985.

Cheers,

T.Michael
                antonio_lina Newbie

Good day

I am Mr Antonio the privat loan offer from Italy ,if you are in need of financial help please contact me here: antonio_lina@yahoo.com

+393270858109

Thanks
                  Loanpro Newbie
                  I believe I can help you obtain the money you need for your business. Give me an email and give your phone number and we can set up a time where we can talk. My email address is ezbizloans4u2@yahoo.com.

Thank you,

Ron Maselli