Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 8, 2008 8:58 PM by LUCKIEST

Upscale Tanning Salon looking for some extra funding

anthonyv1984 Newbie
      Hello my name is Anthony, I own a upscale tanning salon in Decatur, Alabama and im needing some help getting the tanning beds payed off and buying out my 50% partner. I would also like to get enough cash to have some extra cash flow and consolidate some debt that I got when I opened it. Im looking for $75,000. $21,500 would go to the beds and $17,250 would consolidate the debt. Then I would give my partner $10,000 and eveything left over would go to cash flow for the business. Some advertising, supplies and bulbs. This is one of the best and most upscale tanning salons around and with a High School and college within minutes I really think it would be an awesome business with a little help. We have been open for 9 months and we have a loyal customer base and we have already started to see a little profit in the busy months. If there is anyone out there who might have some advice or might be able to help please let me know. Thanks, Anthony
        • Re: Upscale Tanning Salon looking for some extra funding
          madereal Wayfarer
          HELLO, we work on helping people get the funding they need,i work with over 100 lenders,what i would need you to do is get in contact with me. I will send you some forms that need to be fill out by certified mail. Once i have them back,i will do a cover letter and along with your business plan and whatver else info you can provide will help my lenders out. Now i give your info to several lenders so you have a greater chance than just only one, then you can choose which one you want to fund you,whoever has the best rates. NOW I don't have anything to do with rates or such.But i will do my part,if when you get these forms back to me, also a one time fee with that,which is very little.Thank you!

JMURPHY
          608-669-4434
          • Re: Upscale Tanning Salon looking for some extra funding
            LUCKIEST Guide
            Upscale Tanning Salon looking for some extra funding, Welcome Anthony

Your last sentence says " If there is anyone out there who might have some advice or
            might be able to help please let me know".

If you are looking for anyone who might have advice, think of SCORE. SCORE is FREE.
            *SCORE "Counselors to America's Small Business" is a nonprofit
            association dedicated to*
            *educating entrepreneurs and the formation,
            growth and success of small business nationwide.*
            *SCORE is a resource
            partner with the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA).*

If you are looking for help, I would like to read your Business and Marketing Plan

Be Blessed, LUCKIEST