Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 7, 2008 10:28 AM by LWill78

Searching for Investors

LWill78 Wayfarer
      Hello to all who are reading this. My name is Lindell with my new company I just started. Its in real estate. Currently I am looking for a investor(s) to help fund my company. I am looking to secure 15k for the startup of the funds. Repayment would be 150% return and this would be a short term investment(6 months). I am incorporated, have my ein, and listed with d&b. Documentation that you may need I am willing to provide. I am currently working on a business plan. Any questions you may have please feel free to post of contact me. Thank you
        • Re: Searching for Investors
          LUCKIEST Guide
          Searching for Investors, Welcome Lindell

I would be most interested in reading your Business Plan when completed.
          **You can reach out to me at " pdeig@juno.com "<br<br />You are The Ikon Group, Inc is a professional real estate management company
          We are a new business just starting this year.

Do you know about SCORE?? SCORE is FREE and can help.

LUCKIEST
          • Re: Searching for Investors
            LWill78 Wayfarer
            I have spoken with SCORE. The location in Detroit they are quite lazy. Not really that motivated to help people. MY personal credit is not that good right now because of credit fraud. So I cannot base it off of personal credit. MY business plan is going to be for the bigger loan I am trying to obtain. Not this startup right now.