Post a new topic
    1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 7, 2008 1:07 AM by affiliatesun

Looking for financial backing for expanding business

Pineridge Newbie

Hi again!
      I am clarifing what I am looking for. Pine Ridge Retreat opened its doors in Sept. 2007. We are a vacation rental in Southern Ohio adjoining Pike State Forest. Please visit our website to see what we have to offer at www.pineridgeretreat.net. We currently have 1 open, that is booked until July 27th. We are looking to purchase 1 close by and possibly build 2 more on our 22 acres. I am looking for someone to help financially. We are constantly turning clients away due to lack of accomadations. In this area there are no hotels, and only 2 other places to rent, one being Pike Lake, which we are only 1.4 miles away from. The other is by Paint Creek called Lazy H. they cater to horse people and they are 15 minutes away. Our rental is a home and offfers everything, we cater to seclusion and people who truly want to get a from it all. I would like to be able to offer more for the 2009 season but am having a problem getting the money I need. I am currently a Company Accountant for my husbands business and for mine also.