Post a new topic
    3 Replies Latest reply on Jul 29, 2008 5:31 PM by willemfinance

Looking for a loan.

sunnyblue Newbie
      Hi,

Am looking for a loan to start up an export business to Africa.Am from Africa and a resident in Gulfport,Florida.Am looking for $20,000 loan to start a used clothing business.This is the business I new best with six years experience.

The nature of the business is buying used unsorted clothing and export them to Africa.The clothings are sold here in the United State in pounds.With my experience in the business,I can tell you that it is a profitable business.

I have the contacts where to buy the clothings here in the United State and the buyers in Africa.

If there is any one there interested to know more about the business,just e-mail me or call me 727-735-2219.

Sunny.
        • Re: Looking for a loan.
          LUCKIEST Guide
          Looking for a loan, Welcome.

Tell me more. Have you developed a Business Plan??

Do you know about SCORE?? SCORE is FREE.

How soon do you plan on starting?? Tell me how you export clothing to Africa.

Good luck, LUCKIEST
              sunnyblue Newbie
              Hi,

Thanks for your response as regards looking for a loan.

To be honest,I don't want to go through all the process of business plan.I have tried it before but it did not worked for me.Actually,I have started the business,I just shipped my first container last month.There are so many used clothing exporters here in the United State.The clothing are sold in pounds either sorted or unsorted.Am interested in buying the unsorted because the cost of labour to sort them in Africa is cheaper.

Exporting used clothing does not take anything,it is like exporting any other goods.The most important thing about used clothing is that one have to know the items to buy and have the customers.Since it is sold in pounds,one have to make sure he or she buy's the mixed summer light weight especially for African market.

As I did mentioned before on my inquiry,this is the business I know how to do,I know all the secret of making more profits.If you want to know more about the used clothing business,just go to google and type in used clothing exporters.

As I told you,I have started the business but still looking for more money to expand,as you know in business the more you invest the more you get.

I just want to let you know that it is an interesting business venture.

Thanks.

Sunnyblue.
              willemfinance Newbie
              My name is Willem Roeloffs. I have been arranging loans for many years. Since I do all the work myself and have no overhead, I am able to arrange better loans for my clients. Working with me will be close and personal. I am available seven days a week to facilitate your loan request.If you are interested,I am very confident that I can arrange your loan at a better interest rate and lower cost than anyone else in town.when contacting me please include the following details

Your name
              Contact address
              Telephone number(direct number)
              Fax number(if any)
              Purpose of the loan
              All request should be sent to my email address at info@willemfinancialservices.net