Post a new topic
    1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 1, 2008 10:15 PM by diethere

Please help me to finish my road learning !!!

maria88 Newbie

I live in VinhLong town , in South of VietNam . Now , I am a second year student , the University of Natural Sciences in Ho Chi Minh city . I am not going continue my studying , because my family is meeting difficult in problem of finance . My parents contributed money to building business with my mother's brother . But unlucky , this business wasn't successful . My parents dued to the bank in VietNam , the money is 9000 USD . With the loan interest is 1.75% / month . My parents must pay 182 USD / month . At present , the loan interest in VietNam is very high . My family meet more difficult than before .
      My mother advertised to sell our house at april 2008 but now , our house isn't still sold . Because in VietNam now , the sale of house is very difficult . My studying and my younger sister's studying meet a lot of obstacle . My younger sister is learning the 9 th form which is the last a junior high school . She was awarded third prize about the good English student . She wants to get private in English . Her wish isn't true . I am student . Most of my reference materials are English . So I want to take private lessons in English and computing , to research a lot of documents and to improve my knowledge . But outsite studying hours , I must teach privately to pay my studying and help my parents . So I haven't times and money to learn English and computing . Because my family isn't money enough to finish our small wishes .
      My house is very advantage to trade , with the length is 25 metres , the width is 8.5 metres . In front of my house has a broad street whose width is 15 metres . Rearward of its has a river whose width is 25 metres . But my family 's the problem of finance , at present , my parents aren't ability to widen my family 's business . My father has a small mobile phone store . He receives to repair customer 's mobile phone and sell mobile phone card . Outside working hours at my mother 's office , she opened an small dental practice office with primitive equipments . For there isn't money , my father 's store and my mother 's office are limited and aren't more development than .
      Therefore , my family needs borrow 10000 USD to provide funds for my father 's store , and equip for my mother 's office . Concomitantly , my parents can pay for the bank .
      While my studying is dangerous but I find chance website "www.smallbusinessonlinecommunity.bankofamerica.com" . I like to find life saver , this help me who believe in a better future of my studying .
      My family hope that " small business online community " will help us . Because now , the banks of VietNam are increasing the loan interest , limit the loan money , and tighten credit . The small businesses as my family are meeting a lot of difficult problems .
      Thank you very much

• help
          diethere Newbie
          dddd

I just wanted to say that today our packaged arived from China with the most wonderful set of building toys. My son loves them. It is a pirate building block set, a very large boat. My son says it is called the black pearl from the pirate movie. The parts in the set fit together with his lego brand bricks but this set we bought is not lego brand. What is the difference? Here is the address to the bulding toys http://www.liangdianup.com/buildingblocks_1.htm and the company's main website page is www.lducompany.com

There is no place to post a review on thier website but if there was I would surely give these guys a 5 star
          1 of 1 people found this helpful