Post a new topic
    4 Replies Latest reply on Jul 10, 2008 8:45 AM by markleane

Looking for $17,000 loan/investment to grow business.

shawnr336 Newbie
      Hello all, my name is Shawn. I have recently opened a late model used motorcycle retailer in Greensboro, NC with a partner. We have been in business for 2 months when unfortuneately, he needed to withdraw from the business and get his initial investment money back. We both originally invested 15k each to start up and I was able to pay him back his investment money in full in 4 weeks time. I would like to continue to grow this business due to the fact that the response has been nothing short of phenominal. I am looking for a loan or investment in order to be able to keep up with the demand. The loan term would be considered short term 8-12 months max with a return of at least $4,000. My credit is not bad...a little maxed out due to not taking a personal income for the last couple of months. I can provide hard collateral (titles) and assigned retail installment contracts (A/R loans).I have any and all information that you could need:

1. Business plan 22 pages. (SCORE loved it!!)
      2. Financial statements. (Can be verified by bank statements)
      3. Letters of reference (All notarized)
      4. All licenses required. (Self explanatory)
      5. Proof of repayment of investors loan ( Copy of dissolution of partnership letter notarized)

Please ask any and all questions. I hope that we can work together somehow.