*To receive a new
          confirmation number, contact CCR at 888-227-2423.*
          *The TPIN code replaces the confirmation number and confirms your
          registration is complete.

Try contact them at 888 227 2423, LUCKIEST
          1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • Re: DUNS
            WDB702 Newbie

I can show you how to get that number as well trade and cash lines of credit.Give me a call or email at william@thebusinessloansnetwork.com 800-553-4626 for a free e-book on building business credit visit www.thebusinesscreditnetwork.com
              Lighthouse24 Ranger
              I'm a subscriber and just checked on line -- you're not showing up in any listing I can access, so I'd make a follow-up call as Luckiest suggested.
              1 of 1 people found this helpful
                  xenopod Adventurer
                  Is that still the case? I spoke to them on the phone today and they gave me a number. They said it was "unverified" and mentioned I would have to pay a fee if I wanted to change that. Would the verification be the reason my company isn't showing up in whatever listings you are searching? I am just curious. I appreciate you checking that for me, thank you!
                      Lighthouse24 Ranger
                      Yes, your business is now listed with D&B . . . profile information hasn't made it over to the Hoover's database yet (a D&B partner), but if anyone is trying to verify through D&B, they'll find you there! I'm glad you got what you needed.
                          blperform Wayfarer
                          Lighthouse....

You seem to be familiar with DnB. I have apparently had an account set up on my company by my suppliers already reporting to them. I am currently forming an LLC. Will that basically cancel my existing account and let me open a new one? I know that my EIN will have to be reissued since the LLC will be considered a new entity. Will the same happen with D&B?

Thanks

Lee
                          blperform@aol.com
                              Lighthouse24 Ranger
                              blperform, I'm not THAT familiar (I just subscribe to a research and information service that D&B offers) -- but I don't THINK you'd have to get a new DUNS number if the LLC was engaged in the same business and was still operating in the same location. I say that because I'm pretty sure that if you owned a store and sold it, the DUNS number would stay with that store. So it seeems logical that if your business entity changes its legal structure, but not the nature of the business or physical location, then the same "rule" would apply. I'd just call them and ask. Best wishes.