Post a new topic
    0 Replies Latest reply on Jun 26, 2008 2:48 PM by Archangel

Computers

Archangel Adventurer
      It's been said the first thing you need when starting a business is an idea, then a plan. Interestingly the same guy who told me that also told me the first, really the ONLY thing you need to start a business is a customer. The latter is, of course, correct. To that end, I'm here looking for customers. If you have a business, or are in the process of starting one, you're probably going to need computers. That's where I come in. I can provide you with computer systems tailored to your needs and at a price competitive with those big companies who can't possably know what your needs are.

If you're in Southern California I will configure, deliver and install the computers for you, then back them up with a 30 day money back guarantee and a full year of on site support. I've you're not in Southern California, I am willing, though only for members of this forum, to configure your systems, ship them to you via UPS and give you the 30 day guarantee and a year of phone support. Contact me for details and a free consultation about your computer needs and I'll work up an estimate that will surprise you. (818) 745-0735.