Post a new topic
    4 Replies Latest reply on Jul 2, 2008 1:49 AM by NRU Investor

Need Investors For New Restaurant In Los Angeles

ChefDiva Newbie
      To Whom It May Concern:

I am looking for ways to obtain investors for a start-up restaurant and food business in Los Angeles. I am an aspiring chef who's food is fresh and mostly organic. A newly obtained domain name will give me access to sell online as well. Please offer any assistance on where to find investors. The area is the booming area of Culver City, CA.

Thank you for your time.

ChefDiva
        • Re: Need Investors For New Restaurant In Los Angeles
          LUCKIEST Guide
          Need Investors For New Restaurant, Welcome

Tell us more about yourself and your background??.
          How soon do you plan on starting?? Do you have a location??
          As an aspiring chef, do you have a Business Plan??
          It is one of the first items an investor will want to read.
          How many people will you need to hire?? and How soon??
          How much money are you looking for?? and for How long??

LUCKIEST
            nicegsxr Newbie
            Hello,

Email me at bmw@edenbridals.com with more details, I might be able to help as I am also in LA.

-John
              NRU Investor Wayfarer

Good evening if you are looking to accept credit cards I know that I can definitely help you out. I know there are alot of companies out there that promise you things that sound good but you have to be very careful. I know that you are need to accept credit cards, but would I would like to do is save you money which is important but last but not least is help you make more money, which is the reason why you went into business. With Alpha Omega Processing powered by NPC we have over 25 years in experience with credit processing. NPC processes 1 out of 4 credit card transactions in the world, and is the 5th largest processing company in the U.S. We offer no annual fees, no application fees, and no contracts. We offer the lowest rates and it will only go down from there,not up. Feel free to call me at 678-371-5049- so that I can get all of your questions answered or you can email me at tmack0306@yahoo.com. Give me a call so we can talk about your business and get your business off the ground.

Tory Mosley
              Business Owner Advisor