Post a new topic
    4 Replies Latest reply on Jul 3, 2008 1:30 PM by LUCKIEST

BUSINESS INVESTING

partybiz Wayfarer
      I am a ambitious, persistent & aggressive young woman who is trying to open up my own Party Rentals business as well as another I believe profitable business, which would be a liquor store.  It would cater to consumers who would want to rent multiple party elements for birthdays, anniversaries, weddings or just for themselves for a simple family barbeque.  They would be able to rent out machines such as margarita machines, tents, chairs, kegs, etc.  I understand that running your own business takes some sort of risk, time, consistency, hard-work and patience and I have all those qualities.  However, running your own business also takes money.  It has always been a dream of mine to have my own business and work for myself.  Being your own boss in my opinion is a great accomplishment. I believe in myself and these businesses that I want to establish.  I just need help in doing so.  I have done all the proper steps such getting my DBA, Incorporation, Duns & Bradstreet, filing for S-Corp for the Corporation and filing for my liquor license which is almost completed. I'm a little bit meticulous so its taking me some time with my business plan, however, it will be completed shortly. I have the capital for the building lease but I did not sign for the building because I did not feel comfortable signing the lease when I do not have the funding to purchase the inventory. I am asking if there is any potential investors that would be willing to take the time to look into my business proposal and perhaps invest?