Post a new topic
    4 Replies Latest reply on Jul 3, 2008 7:39 PM by BILLY23

Looking for help on geting a loan for a night Club/ Restaura

Jonathan Newbie

Im looking for a way to find a right loan for my Intrest in making a business grow with out alot of complications.. I have traveled alot to the easy coast giving me an oportunity to see alot of ideas that I know will be a hit out in this neck of the woods. I also would understand the standing of who ever wants to help me out but if we can all see the big picture we can make something big.. Im working on my portfolio giving an idea of what the start of my idea on how is going to work, i ledger down as much as i could giving a growth and market value to the bussines. along I have alos worked on bugets with open windows to reserve ares of income to increase our management, under employees, and bills.. I decied to only involve family members as they are the only ones I trust in, no one else to acomplishing the business goals.. I have made my research in searching for the best market price for leasing a building,I have acomplished it..

Now Im in search for a loan to help me to acomplish this !

My best regards to all that read this ...
        • Re: Looking for help on geting a loan for a night Club/ Restaura
          mademan24 Adventurer
          Jonathan--- Nightclub and restaurants are my favorite.. I may be able to help guide you in this process as I have done numerous start-ups ventures in this industry over the years. Feel free to give me a call at (619)518-9985 and leave me your contact information and I will give you a call shortly. I look forward to talking with you.

Cheers,

T.Michael
          1 of 1 people found this helpful
            LUCKIEST Guide
            Looking for help on geting a loan for a night Club/ Restaurant

Welcome Jonathan. Tell me more. What is your background??
            Do you have a location for this business??
            Do you have a Business Name?? Have you developed a Business Plan??

How much of a loan are you looking for?? For How Long??
            And How and When will you pay me back??

Good luck, LUCKIEST
            1 of 1 people found this helpful
                Jonathan Newbie
                Im focusing making my plan worth as little as possible budget, I don't have a actual building to accomplish this since my funds are not in my hand. I have talked to several other leasing offices about a specific plan so there capable to acomidate me in what I need. Im sure It's wyse to have several things liend up, wich I have . I have started with several plans on where the budget needs to be,On what would be the ideals things to work with to bring the bussines to an actual profiting earning's. Now of how long I would need the money? I'm looking for a long period loan to have a little bit of coushin so Im not stuck on paying back all in one lumpsum.. Payment plan would have to be on a monthly bases as also would need at least 3 months no payments so I can get funds raised and have the place up and running.. Once I made the mark I would obye by the contract rules of financing and intrest charges. I have traveled out in the east coast and I manage to see several places that will be great to have here in the town Iive in ! I do have management experience. I worked for Tuff Shed Inc. as a Production Manager/ Assistant manger wich is a large corporation of construction and I know I have the capavilitys to do the job ...

But I do hope I find some one to help me out !

Take care !